4.3 out of 5 stars2,278
Size: Printer With Start Up Inks|Change
Price:£49.99+ Free shipping

on 17 October 2014
very pleased with this printer. It was easy to instal, including the wireless option, for someone who is not techy minded just by following the instructions. I would recommend this printer to anyone who wants a reasonably priced piece of kit.
on 30 April 2014
The Deskjet 2540 all in one printer is a good value product.
It does all my low use printing requirements for my own home needs.
Photocopying is a useful addition which I use occasionally. Neat and compact.
ideal for home use.
on 11 May 2015
Bought this for my father. Very disappointed we have not been able to connect it wirelessly. After trawling the internet as HP didn't help found it was not compatible with his Belkin router!! Pity they don't tell you that before pur base.
on 8 November 2014
Nice compact printer, very easy and quick to set up, loved the convenience of setting it up wirelessly as I live in a flat with limited space, once cartridges are aligned, printing quality is excellent, would definitely recommend this item.
on 25 January 2016
This awful product had trouble connecting and printing off the wifi in my home and then inexplicably, and without a way to fix it, stopped feeding the paper correctly. It was literally fine one day and then f*cked the next. Do not buy.
on 20 March 2015
Don't waste your money on this rubbish. It only works intermittently and has to be 'persuaded' to print every time by turning on and off and disconnecting and reconnecting from the wifi. It might work better if connecting via the USB cable but as my printer isn't 35 cm away from my computer (the length of the provided cable) this isn't an option I can try. This is my third HP printer and I really expected better; what a huge disappointment.
And as a follow up to the above review, the printer now does not connect to the wifi at all rendering it pretty much useless except as a photocopier. After months of frustration I have now given in and bought another printer.
on 5 November 2015
Wi-fi printing doesn't work. Tried all 3 recommended set-up (modemless, wi-fi, wps button) plus advanced steps/measure to no avail. HP Support wasn't helpful either. Waste of money considering I bought it for its wi-fi capability.,
on 11 June 2015
Nice little printer, easy set up, good quality photos, cheap inks & WiFi
on 8 December 2015
Works fine. Came with spare ink. When I updated to Windows 10 on my laptop, there was a compatibility issue with the printer, but I managed to find a resolution to this by following instructions on the help menu on my laptop.
on 6 April 2015
We found this printer great value for money and very easy to set up. Would recommend as a wireless printer. No wires plugging it in to your computer and easy to print from your phone or tablet. Very happy with this purchase.