2,308
Size: Printer With Start Up Inks|Change
Price:£59.35 - £218.49

on 2 May 2014
My first printer and it works a treat. Easy to set up, easy to install to boot.
Copies look very nice and professional.

Shame that the seller decided to muck me around so much and id highly recommend you avoiding the seller Zob 'n' Saf as frankly, they're about as useful as a chocolate fireguard!!
And asked me to remove the negative feedback i gave them, thats after they offered me 4 poxy quid in refund for the 2 and half weeks it took them to get it to me coupled with excuses, lies and avoidance!
on 30 September 2014
This little machine is OK fairly easy to use, though I found it a bit more complicated than my old one. Main reason for buying it is for the wireless aspect and this does work well. I'm not really very good with modern technology so don't be put off with my opinions. a younger person would use it with ease.It is a bit slow printing too.having said that the prints come out very well.
on 16 May 2014
This is a nice little printer. Compact and easy to install (according to my son!). It is perfectly suitable for my needs, which is as an occasional user. Plus, due to the WiFi feature I can position it wherever I wish. Printing has been straightforward to date and is a whole lot faster and quieter than my old Lexmark Z12.
The only reason for withholding the 5th star is because the casing does appear to be a bit flimsy. However, no problems yet and well worth the money!
on 23 August 2015
Oh.. My... GOD!!! Never will I buy another Epson OR use a usb cable. This connectedto my macbook nstatly withno cd needed, same with my tb, and my phone. PERFECT. For under 40 quid. I'm AMAZED. :)
on 6 January 2015
Great printer for general printing requirements. No problems setting up on either USB or wireless connection. Now running successfully as a wireless printer for both my Acer laptop and also from my Samsung Galaxy 10.1 Note Tablet (2014 Edition). Would recommend to anyone seeking a replacement general printer. PS. Have recently successfully recharged the ink in the original supplied 301 Black cartridge. Although the printer did complain initially, after accepting the notifications it continues to print successfully. Yet to try the same with the colour cartridge.
on 17 August 2014
Plug-in and play - it really takes no time to set up and so far - first week - I have printed from three separate computers (PCs and laptop) without the hint of a problem. No need to have any knowledge of anything at all to make it work! Switch it on, follow the instructions, insert paper, insert CD, print. Scanning a doddle too.
Good quality of printing and seems perfect for domestic use.
on 13 August 2014
Great printer, great price. Got this after my really expensive one died after only 10 months. I only use it for general household printing (photos, letters, homework etc), nothing fancy. But it prints well, was easy to set up (considering I know nothing about IT). Not only does it print from both my laptops but all tablets and mobiles in the house. Would recommend to anyone looking for a printer for home.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 23 October 2013
First, if you're NOT a Linux user, you can regard this as a good printer and great value for money. You you can safely regard this as a *five* star review, and need read no further.

If you ARE a Linux user (or perhaps I should say if you're a Linux user with the same limited tech know-how as myself), the reason for the missing two stars is that in order to get this machines wireless capability to work, I had to resort to plugging it into a Windows machine and using the enclosed software - which is Mac/Windows only.

Even before trying that, I was tearing my hair out trying to get HPLIP to even recognise the existence of the printer, no matter what settings I tried. This however was all sorted once I downloaded the latest version from the HP website.

Now it's all up and running, and it's great. I can copy, print wirelessly from any computer in the house, and scan documents.

However, I got this printer because all my previous HPs were extremely Linux-friendly and 'just worked'. It's a long time since I had so much hassle to get a printer to work, or had to resort to Windows to do it (actually I just ran an old copy of XP in VirtualBox and used that).

So, not totally Linux-Friendly, but it can be made to work - and trust me, if I can do it, ANYONE can do it!
on 26 December 2013
I have placed this rating at 2, because the printer was delivered very quickly. I set the printer up, which was simple. It then went down hill, the printer would take the paper in crooked and screw it up, so I spent a long time relieving it of screwed up paper. In an hour I managed to get one sheet actually printed, due to the number of times the rollers would not take the paper through correctly. It has been returned. I've now purchased a HP Envy, so we'll see how this performs.
on 28 November 2014
Ideal printer for occasional home use, for not much more than a pair of ink cartridges you get a complete printer! Connects easily via wi-fi to my iPhone, laptop and tablet, print quality is good, might be a little slow and noisy but so what! Its in a wee room of its own and I can't hear it! If you need a cheap wee printer that does the job - buy this!