5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy, went down very well.
Published 9 months ago by Mono Zygote

2.0 out of 5 stars V2 nano very poor
Published 9 months ago by david

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy, went down very well., 26 Oct 2013
This review is from: Nano V2 Hurricane (Toy)
I got this for my nephew's 8th birthday today. He loves it (as did his 6-yr-old brother, and their dad). Being able to take it apart and construct in different ways is a big part of the playability, and the boys were entertained for hours watching the bugs going round, and working out new ways to combine the pieces. You only get one bug with this set, so I also bought an extra nano v2 with my order. I think more sets of this will be on the Christmas list.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brought as a Xmas present for my 9 year old!, 12 Nov 2013
This review is from: Nano V2 Hurricane (Toy)
I saw this in a Red5 store and was impressed. Seems fun and I think my son will like it as he's into his gadgets! Also amazon do the best prices as I paid nearly half of what the other stores are charging, so very pleased!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good addition to the Hexbug collection, 25 Nov 2013
This review is from: Nano V2 Hurricane (Toy)
My 5 year old son choose to buy this with his birthday money recently & he seems really pleased with it. He can join the sections together himself but struggles to get the connectors off without some help. On the whole I think it was good value at the price we paid on Amazon, however, while the Hurricane does join up with the portable hexbug playset he already has, only the V2 hexbug which came with the Hurricane can be used in the Hurricane as the ordinary hexbugs can't climb. Only other negative is that the connections between the sections may wear loose with time (particularly if it is taken apart regularly) meaning that it may start to collapse. Ours is fine so far but its only been a couple of weeks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun for Son, 4 Oct 2013
Excellent item for a very good price. Added to other nano track extends system with a new feature. Fits with the original and glow in dark systems. Very pleased

5.0 out of 5 stars bargain, 11 Jan 2014
B. Simpson "mini_mum" (uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nano V2 Hurricane (Toy)
Very pleased with this as got it for half price before Christmas! There are lots of different ways you can put it together and can add it to the original hex bug habitat we already have. The new bugs really do climb, quite creepy really but my daughters (aged 5 and 8) love this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab hexbugs, 9 Jan 2014
This review is from: Nano V2 Hurricane (Toy)
Great for all the hexbug fans. My son had previous tracks which broke this is far more entertaining. Only down side is you need the hexbug with bristles on their back so they can climb up the tubes. Other hex bugs don't work. Eating batteries but fun!

5.0 out of 5 stars super top great for kids., 20 Jan 2014
Great toy, very easy to assemble, kid's loved it. Great that if u buy another it all fits in to any hexbug toy.

2.0 out of 5 stars V2 nano very poor, 20 Oct 2013
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:3.0 out of 5 stars
at first everything seemed to work fine and me and the kids were having great fun with the nanos and then suddenly they started to get stuck in the tubes and in the two way flaps.going through the vortex only seems possible when the batteries are new and after an hour they struggle to climb any of the tubes unless you give them a squeeze.very disappointed as I desperately wanted this to work and it doesn't. Took it back to the shop after a week as the kids were sick of pulling the track apart after the bugs kept jamming.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT ENTERTAINMENT!, 8 July 2014
This review is from: Nano V2 Hurricane (Toy)
A great addition to my grandson's collection of hex bugs and kit for his 6th birthday. We all had great fun, particularly his younger sister. Had watched a YouTube video of it before buying and decided to buy a couple of extra hexbugs as it's loads more fun if you have several :0)

3.0 out of 5 stars I think it's a waste of money as the bugs are rubbish at climbing, 7 July 2014
This review is from: Nano V2 Hurricane (Toy)
I think it's a waste of money as the bugs are rubbish at climbing. My son is 4 so he would be the primary audience and he loves it. I just see it as landfill in 6 months when the novelty wears off.

Nano V2 Hurricane