on 9 August 2013
I brought this on a whim and glad I did. Nice little story and the battles are challenging and fun as the story goes on.
on 12 October 2013
Bought this game after seeing lots of good reviews on Amazon app store. Was a little hesitant because of the price but so glad I took a shot. The game premise is simple but I really enjoyed the turn based battle style and the levelling up of the characters. The boss fights were difficult and it made you really think of the strategies to beat them. Found myself wanting to carry on playing till the early hours of the morning. If you like this genre of game you won't be disappointed. Hope they make a sequel!
on 15 August 2013
Great graphics, and simple to control. The puzzle element of the battles occasionally gets trickier than expected though not impossible by any means. My only real gripe is that it's sometimes not obvious where you can click to move when it's not a marked spot. Good fun definitely.
on 9 December 2013
Fantastic puzzle game with an engaging story. The game mechanics are a cross between Patience and chess, played out across a generic fantasy world. Even has the epic music from the Might and Magic heroes games on PC. Definitely has that one more go vibe.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 10 April 2016
This app is a blending of match-three battle puzzles, strategic role playing, and a fantasy storyline. Through five quests, you will alternate exploration and turn-based puzzle battles in the game, to save the world of Ashan from demonic chaos.

You do battle with rows of troops aligned into grids. Attacks are arranged by lining up same coloured units vertically aimed toward the enemy formation. Defences are arranged in the same way, although here, you line up same coloured units horizontally. The goal is to get to the back of the enemy line, where you inflict damage to your opponent's health.

An addictive and fun game perfect for killing a bit of time. I recommend this game for all ages.
on 24 August 2013
A very good puzzle game. The combat was unique and the story was pretty good. The game ate up a large portion of my holidays. Good job Ubisoft.
on 19 January 2015
An RPG with a matching mini game for battles sounds pretty bad, but in practice the combat system is surprisingly deep, with a lot of strategy to it, battles are challenging throughout and addictive. Only problem is that the movement can be a bit dodgy at times in the overworld (however I found that you could swipe in the direction you want to move instead of the imprecise tap to move system the tutorial tells you to do, which helps a lot).
on 15 August 2013
Great puzzle game set in the might and magic universe, storyline and comic touches work well to keep it interesting.
on 5 January 2015
Played one time when I got it on my nexus 7 2012, the next day it force closes everytime at the loading screen. I've even cleared cache to no avail. Other people having this problem too on different devices including the s4 at Google play. Seeing as it hasn't been updated in over a year I won't hold my breath.

I've now gotten it to work by loading it in aeroplane mode, better than nothing and at least I can continue playing.
on 18 August 2013
Good graphics storylines good find the fighting a bit hard fighting out where and how to use the troops. Get it .