5.0 out of 5 stars So far so good
Charges my Nexus 5 with no problem. Looks smart on my desk. Blue LED could have been better placed but I'm very happy with it. Time will tell how durable it is.
Published 13 months ago by Oniony

3.0 out of 5 stars Works...
I ordered this because it was black and would match my nexus 4 and 7. Nowhere does it say that colours may vary. I was supplied a white one, so a bit miffed.

People talking about the supplied plug/transformer, well no problems here, as there was not one in the box.

Published 12 months ago by Neil

3.0 out of 5 stars Works..., 23 Dec 2013
This review is from: QI standard Wireless Charger for Google Nexus 7 II FHD Tablet by MCPOWER

Charging; it charges my Nexus 4 and 7, though not as fast as with a cable (attached to a hamster on a wheel, yes, it is very slow to charge). I had wanted it as a bedside charger, but the inclusion of a flashing blue LED in the thing make that not an option, The joys of distance shopping. An added bonus is that your phone or tablet will get really quite hot if left on the pad, so handy in these winter months, but a possible problem come the summer.

But hey, it was cheap.

5.0 out of 5 stars So far so good, 27 Nov 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars This thing is garbage, don't waste your money., 5 April 2014
Initially it worked with a nexus 7 (2013) but it was hard to place and slow to charge (I knew it was slow before, no problem as it charged overnight). However after 2 days it completely stopped working. It just sits there plugged in and charges nothing. Avoid. Purchase something a little better built and reliable than this device.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not reliable, 30 April 2014
Got for my daughter and her Nexus4. During the night it would regulary charge when placed on the pad but the phone would be flat in the morning. Other issue was it would not charge at all when the phone was placed on top, only option turn off at mains then back on and it would start. Tested it with my Nexus5.... Same problems, decided it may be a faulty item but after finding they come from China decided to to get a replacement

2.0 out of 5 stars hype that doesn't work well, 25 April 2014
This only gets two stars in my book.
1.for arriving on time.
2.for the product almost doing what it says on the description....

I say buy a decent USB plug charger that this mat has to plug into to work

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and nasty., 14 April 2014
C. J. Pollard (Burnley, U.K.) - See all my reviews
This is very lightweight and slides around too easily. It feels like there's nothing inside it. Mine worked with my N5 but not if it was in its case. After a couple of months the USB socket became intermittent and it would stop charging. As I used it to charge the phone overnight this is no good.
If you really must have one, and are on a tight budget, then this might be the one for you. But remember, you get what you pay for.

3.0 out of 5 stars Go for the Expower version instead., 18 Sep 2014
I bought this for my Nexus 5, to replace a similar one by Expower (http://www.amazon.co.uk/Expower-standard-Wireless-Charger-Iphone5s/dp/B00F8VA3XU/ref=sr_1_30?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1411047258&sr=1-30&keywords=QI+wireless+charger). They look identical, but the Expower version was more user-friendly, with clearer displays for 'standby' and charging, and a bleep to indicate contact. My advice would be to go for the Expower version. Also, this is advertised for a Nexus 7, but it only charges at 1 amp, so it would take a long time to charge a Nexus 7.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for N7 2013, time in use - 2 months, 10 Oct 2014
To start, I bought it for Nexus 7 2013. Original MicroUSB cable had broken and as it appears, any other cable does not function like original one. I had used several different cables with original cable and charging times went from 2-3 hours to 12 to 24 hours. Tried many different ones, none gave similar results to original one. The problem with original was its low quality and it went to not working within half month.

So, I bought this Wireless Charger. Did not have hopes high because there are many similar looking ones that function completely different. But it works very well. For low costs, charging time for my Nexus is around 6 hours. I haven't done any exact measuring but compared to wired chargers, it is day and night. Very comfortable to leave it charging on pad when in need. Not as comfy to use while chargning, cable is of course much better, but since my MicroUSB port has also broken for some reason, it is now my only option.

For that price and comparing it to highly rated companies products, it is well worth the money and time. No cons from me. 5 Stars.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what I wanted it to do., 12 Dec 2013
I have this set up on my bedside table and it really makes the nightly charge easier. Although it does have a blue light indicating the device is detected, this is quite low powered and does not disturb me. I'm using it with a Nexus 5 so most of the time the bottom of the phone obscures this light anyway. There is a very quite hum that I've noticed coming from the pad when the device is not there, but I have to have my ear 2cm away from it to actually hear it, and this doesn't seem to be there when the device is on the pad.

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not bother buying, 3 May 2014
I probably should have read more of the negative reviews prior to buying this. Firstly I did not know this was being posted from the far east (though it did arrive fairly quickly). It was well packed and did look and feel like a premium bit of kit. However once plugged in things went downhill fast. It only worked for about 20 minutes and then died. Fortunately it was not a large expense and returning it was not economical. Will be buying a branded wireless charger next. Yes this is cheap but buy at your peril!