5.0 out of 5 stars Scissors
I purchased 'My Crazy Purple Pen' for my niece at Christmas and she loved it! She is such a fan that she took it to school to read out to her class.
Ruth second book has not dissapointed. Consistent with her first book the illustrations are fun and children can associate with the story.
Already can't wait for book number three!!!
Published on 7 Mar. 2013 by scissors

3.0 out of 5 stars Funny book
I liked this book because it told a great story that was funny and it was a poem. I would recommend this book to my younger sister who would find it great too!
Published 6 months ago by Lynne Baldwin

5.0 out of 5 stars Scissors, 7 Mar. 2013
Already can't wait for book number three!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars A fun book!, 18 Mar. 2013
I bought this for my 2 year old son because even though he is young he just loves books and as we read together alot I thought this book looked ideal. It is great! It is so colourful and he just loves to look for the spider that is hiding on every page! Definitely worth buying as it is one you can go through again and again as your child will always find something new to look at. Fab!

5.0 out of 5 stars Every child's worst nightmare?!, 13 Oct. 2013
Well, what a title! I can imagine every child dreading such a day! And behaving exactly as the main character does in an attempt to over-impress. But as with all good tales, the moral of the story is a happy one. Again, Ruth Whenham uses rhyming verse and humour to great effect. This story should appeal to all primary aged children.

3.0 out of 5 stars Funny book, 30 Sept. 2014
This review is from: The Day My Teacher Came to Tea (Kindle Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great story from this new author, 23 May 2013
Children loved the idea of getting the better of a mean teacher and found it very funny.The use of rhymes made it easy to read.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great little book, 27 May 2014
A great book for the little ones. Another good read from this author. Good illustrations and use of verse. Recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars The day my teacher came to tea book, 29 July 2013
Again another funny book from Ruth Whenham. Suitable as a birthday or Christmas gift to be given to a child.

The Day My Teacher Came to Tea