on 23 August 2013
This book includes a number of stories of angels reaching out to people in need. If you like real life stories, stories of hope and courage, stories of miracles and the divine then you will love `Angels are Real, Angels Exist'.

The stories are touching and inspiring. Tessy Rawlins offers some light into what can be a bleak and lonely world. `Angels are Real, Angels Exist' is nicely written and lovey to read and reread!
on 8 December 2013
I believe these stories, its nice to know that if its not your time to go There's someone there to save you.
on 20 August 2013
This is a really interesting book. Whilst not normally a believer in such things, the stories within really to provoke some deep thinking about what we know to be true about our world. Although there is unlikely to ever be really hard evidence about the existence of angels, there is certainly a possibility and anyone who has an interest in such things will most likely enjoy this book. If nothing else it is a collection of heart-warming tales which will restore anyone faith in humanity and the possibility of some kind of higher power.

Overall a good book, well written. Recommended.
on 11 February 2014
I enjoyed this book as I believe in angelic help and protection as all one has to do is ask and always say thank you
on 19 August 2013
I really enjoyed Tessy Rawlins other book "Heaven is Real, Heaven Exists" because it had such lovely, soothing tales of real people's true near death experiences so when I saw this one it was a no brainer for me to get. And it did not disappoint! This too is a beautiful book full of stories of people's real life angel encounters. It has many wonderful tales of angels coming to the rescue in times of need and sorrow. It was yet again a very serene, peaceful read, almost as if your intuition was doing the reading telling you "yes this is real so pay attention." It is another book I will turn to time and again almost like a child's favorite lullaby to soothe me and to let me know that I am never alone, that my angels are always with me, protecting me, watching over me and that is an amazing feeling. I highly recommend this book to all believers and non-believers (if for no other reason than for a good read :) Beautifully done!
on 2 August 2013
Facinating Accounts of Angelic Assistance: This book shines a light on some truly amazing incidences of angelic assistance which have been provided to normal people in their hour of extreme need. An uplifting and comforting book.
on 5 April 2014
professional and ordinary people are totally surrounded by Angeles they just have to believe and not be so scientific about life.
on 9 April 2014
I found this book excellent I found this book very helpful to me at a difficult time I would recommend
on 4 May 2015
Great book A 😍😃😌 interesting read and unique. Look forward to reading more books like this in the future aweskme
on 3 January 2015
A very good read lots of reassurance that other people think just like myself. Definitely worth a read. Eye opener!