on 6 November 2013
I have a lifelong obsession with all things Peter Pan so these earrings were perfect. Everyone compliments them and they are comfortable to wear and so pretty.
on 21 May 2014
Not bad for what you pay for them to be honest :) I realised though, when I got them, what they're made of, and had actually planned to make my own from the same stuff but got impatient with needing supplies, so I went and bought these. I love them though, they're definitely worth it!
on 13 September 2014
Absolutely adore these earrings and have received loads of compliments when wearing them.
I've not gone a day not wearing them since I purchased them, I pull them out at night and put them back in at morning, and there is no damage what so ever. My pair have been very sturdy.

Love, love, love this item <3
on 28 December 2013
totally disappointed with this product, they look nothing like the picture which I feel is very misleading and they also arrived late.
on 10 April 2015
Super cute earrings, well made and came in lovely packaging would make a great unique gift!
on 7 July 2014
Beautiful when they arrived, broke within two days though, I had them in and my hair got tangled around Peter and I carefully untangled it and when I removed the ear ring from my ear Peter fell off the stud part of the ear ring, totally disappointed as I absolutely loved them and am a huge Peter Pan fan.
on 6 May 2014
I really like these earrings and I was so happy when they arrived, but the little stud-stick-things that goes through the ear was bended a lot. So much that I had to bend them back to be able to use them. Other than that I am really pleased with them and they get a few compliments.
on 14 January 2016
This product arrived quickly and was packaged beautifully, had a little hand written note inside thanking me for my order. The earing themselves are larger than I anticipated so easier for people to see what they are, they don't hurt my ears and look well made.
on 10 November 2014
I wondered if these would be big enough to be able to make them out when they were being worn, but I needn't have worried. They are really original and just the thing for a Peter Pan fan.
on 29 December 2015
Lovely earrings and beautifully packaged. Exceptional
Value for the price and it's the only
Place
I've seen anything like this!