5.0 out of 5 stars NOKIA LUMIA 620 WALLET
Published 15 months ago by Paul H.

2.0 out of 5 stars it arrived on time
It arrived on time and that was the only good thing about it. The case is permanently creased and there was no stylus with it. So disappointed that I have bought myself a different one.
Published 16 months ago by Jacqui Graveson

5.0 out of 5 stars NOKIA LUMIA 620 WALLET, 14 Oct. 2013
A great little wallet that keeps the Nokia 620 well protected. I originally ordered one in Black but received a Purple one instead. I contacted the seller and not received a prompt apology but a new Black the next day. To me that is superb service. Item is better than described and the little scribe that comes with it is very handy. All in all a great product at a very good price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 30 July 2013
My sister loves the product as it fits her phone perfectly & she is over the moon. Definitely recommend this.

2.0 out of 5 stars it arrived on time, 28 Sept. 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Leather Case for Nokia Lumia 620, 24 July 2013
Good solid protective case for phone. Smart appearance. Includes effective stylus, which works well on touch-screen. All buttons are accessible as well as camera lens.

4.0 out of 5 stars Ideal, 3 Oct. 2013
Does the job, keeps phone in place, ideal for work, replaced last case as the plastic holder broke, so hope this lasts longer.

5.0 out of 5 stars flip top, 14 April 2013
this was exactly as was required. phone fits tightly so will not fall out. exactly as described. would recommend it

5.0 out of 5 stars Supergels Nokia Lumia 620 Black Top Flip Leather Case Covers and High Capacitive Touch Screen Stylus, 25 April 2013
I needed something to protect my phone whilst in my pocket and this item suited my requirements in every way. It is well made, sturdy and easy to use. The touch screen stylus is excellent and saves the screen being covered in grease from your fingers. A really good product that I recommend for anyone who has a Nokia Lumia 620.

4.0 out of 5 stars nokia 620 cover, 28 May 2013
the cover fits like a glove & looks good

the stylus stoped the speaker working as it fits in headphone socket.
(took some working out to locate the problem)

1.0 out of 5 stars Absolute rubbish - DO NOT BUY, 20 Mar. 2014
I purchased this LEATHER case thinking it would be lovely for my nokia lumia. I open the package and first it smells very strongly of plastic. Second I open it up and the part that actually fits to the phone falls off. Straight in my hands. You can see where it has been glued and the glue is about on a third of the phone case on one side. Also, the card pocket is not tight so my card could very easily fall out.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 18 Mar. 2014
I've only had it for about a week now so can't comment on its durability. it seems well made and the phone fits very snuggly into it.The magnectic catch seems adequate for the job but as has already been stated in other reviews the only down side I can find at the moment is that the stylus is designed to fit into the loudspeaker hole.