5.0 out of 5 stars A simple idea - well executed - essential item for a new nursery
-- Update 15 January 2010
Our son is coming up to nine months old and (apologies if you have stumbled on this review by accident but I assume most readers are new parents) the "contents" of his nappies can be quite eye watering now that he is munching his way through steak, bananas, porridge, liver and other delights. I stand by all that I said below and would like...
Published on 2 Sep 2009 by Peter A. J. Bennett

2.0 out of 5 stars not too impressed
got one of these for the nursery and although yes the smells are kept it. I wouldn't bother next time! A pedal bin with a lining would be fine! I dont like having to push the nappy in so harsh especially when- well lets just say they are full! the cartridges are expensive too.
I live and learn
Published on 13 Feb 2011 by Nic

‹ Previous | 124 25 26 27 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Best buy., 2 April 2013
This really does disguise the bad smells completely.
Don't know why I waited till my forth baby before I decided to buy one of these.
Definitely would recommend buying one of these.

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money and time, 21 Feb 2013
Got one of these as I thought the idea sounded good and it would make the whole nappy changing "experience" easier. I like all kind of gadgets so wanted to give this one a try. After using it about a month I decided to chuck it in the bin where it belongs. The casettes are very expensive and it does not take the smell away either. Very fiddly to use and empty as well. Much better value for money is to buy disposable nappy bags from any shop and they are no harder to use than this system. Believe me do not get one as it is not worth it.

3.0 out of 5 stars no cassette, 23 Feb 2012
i have just unpacked the nappy system and despite the product details saying first cassette included - it wasn't, not sure who to contact to advise re=this.

will have to order separate cassettes now, more money!!! otherwise product seemes ok, cant say if all parts work as no cassette to test

5.0 out of 5 stars nappy system, 17 Feb 2012
Well my daughter put this on her wish list and I wondered what on earth it was and it it is a decent size and looks as though it will hold a few but as bubs hasn't made an arrival yet not sure how it will work out. Supplier kept in touch and delivery was fast. Will update when in use!

5.0 out of 5 stars Snap up this fantastic bargain!, 27 Aug 2009
Fantastic value for money! I saw an advert for this in my Bounty pack I received in hospital after giving birth and ordered.
Its bigger than I expected... but thats a good thing as fits more nappies in. No nasty smells to worry about or constant trips to the wheelie bin.
I was so impressed with this product and the price that I ordered one for my fiend as a gift for her baby shower. She is now also a fan!

5.0 out of 5 stars Angelcare Nappy Disposal System, 5 Aug 2009
R. M. Janicki "Janicki78" (Leeds, UK) - See all my reviews
Angelcare Nappy Disposal System
It's very good product, very easy to use, nappys dosen't smelled.

5.0 out of 5 stars Check in lid for the free casette refill!!, 8 July 2009
D. Higham (London) - See all my reviews
I ordered the nappy system with the free nappy cassette refill. When it arrived I thought the casette was missing so contacted Angelcare who were really friendly and told me to check in the lid and there it was!

5.0 out of 5 stars loss of refill cassette, 1 July 2009
D. Jago "Dawn" (wiltshire) - See all my reviews
I also have not recived the refill cassette i called amazon and they have said they will send a new bin out if the same happens again i have to send them both back if the next one is ok i just send the old one back this is all well and good but my baby was due mon 29th june i am already 2 days late now i have to worry about a nappy bin as you only get 30 days to send it back. Its a great price really good with the promo code and i am sure its a great product but i could really do with out the hassle

4.0 out of 5 stars Not so smelly diapers, 14 May 2013
Jimbo (London, UK) - See all my reviews
Our new born is breastfeeding and although the nappies are not particularly smelly, you can tell when they have been filled with baby poo!
This bin is good for locking in the smells of the dirty nappies with its clam shell like contraption inside even with the top lid open.

In terms of operation, there is no need to twist the nappies like some other brands, but simply open the top lid and push the dirty nappy through the clam shell mechanism which then closes and 'eats' the nappy. The bin liner automatically feeds out of the dispenser as you push the nappy through and the entire operation can be done with one hand.

Here are some precautions to think about before buying:
I can see some people may not like the feel of pushing the nappy and their hand through the clam shell mechanism particularly as a dirty nappy is just on the inside, but I personally have not felt that it is unhygienic as new bin liner is being fed through each time. That being said, I still wash my hands each time.

The bin is not tall so requires some stooping over if it is placed on the floor. I have it on a side table so it is higher up.

Even though the bin is inexpensive, the liners are not particularly cheap. I hope to be able to update this review later with how many we are using.

At this time, I am happy with this bin, but I will try to update this review as the nappies become larger and smellier.

Update:
I could no longer fit any more nappies in the bin and opened it up ready to remove the contents. There is a very handy bin liner cutter inside the bin which I did not know about so I put the scissors down which I had already retrieved. I counted 24 dirty new born nappies inside, this was the absolute limit that I could fit.

Making the bin ready again was easy enough. Pull some of the liner out and pull it across the cutter. Iie up the end of the used section and tie up the new end of the liner and you are ready for the next batch of nappies.

1.0 out of 5 stars angelcare nappy disposal, 5 Oct 2011
i had only used this product for about a week when it broke, all the inside snapped and wouldnt fit back together. I wouldnt buy another nappy disposal as they take up too much space, and are a load of rubbish and very flimsy. i just put the used nappies in the bin now.

‹ Previous | 124 25 26 27 | Next ›