Size: Single|Package Type: Frustration-Free Packaging|Change

on 19 June 2014
Arrived promptly and with 3 cassettes as described. Quality of bin is fine and the cassettes keep all the smells away. We actually bought another one for the bathroom.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 6 January 2016
I recently bought this nappy bin for our 2nd child's room, after previously using the korbell bin for a couple of years.

The korbell bin is much better, and worth the extra in my opinion. Just buy the refills on ebay to save money (I pay around £13 for 3 refills on ebay, vs. £16 on amazon).

Reasons I say that:
- The angelcare liners are narrow, so they don't maximise the full width of the bin. Therefore, I find it fills up quicker than expected. The korbell liners are as wide as the bin.
- The mechanism requires you to push your hand through into the liner. A couple of people have commented they really didn't like that! The korbell bin's flip mechanism requires less of your hand going into the bin!
- After 4 months use, the spring loaded mechanism has detached and fallen into the bin. I see from other comments this has happened to others too.
on 9 April 2015
It either arrived broken or was such a flimsy product that it broke as soon as we used it. Didn't look like it would have made things easier - you have to really push the nappy into the bin and behind the flap that hides the nappy. Buying another nappy bin...
on 6 April 2016
I live in a flat so was looking for something to save my endless trips to the bins downstairs with black sacks of nappies (and being a newborn there are a fair few). We had the choice between the angelcare and the other well known brand nappy disposal. We chose the angelcare as it was slightly bigger.

The unit itself is light and sleek. It certainly doesn't look out of place next to the changing table, or an eyesore. You place a cartridge of bags in the top, tie a knot in it and away you go. What you end up with, is effectively a nappy sausage. The unit is very good at keeping the smells locked away. The only time you notice it, is when you need to empty it. Do not make the mistake i made and pull the bag cartridge down when emptying so the bag reaches the bottom. There is no need to do this as gravity/quantity pushes the nappies down. By pulling the bag down yourself you go through the cartridge quicker. As for how long they last (bearing in mind i ruined one by putting it in incorrectly), after two months we are now on our third catridge.

You may question why you would pay out for something like this, honestly it is worth it!
on 8 March 2016
Very disappointed put together just fine very easy and straight forward. However when using it for the first time the entire internal mechanism broke and there are no instructions or ways of getting it fixed so im now stuck with a broken bin and overpriced refills
on 22 November 2015
Item broke with the 2nd nappy we put in which is a shame, we must have drew the short straw!
on 27 September 2015
Fantastic product! Living in a 3-storey town house dropping nappies into the bin through-out the early hours would've driven us (and I suspect the neighbours) nuts. No smell at all from using this product for some very smelly nappies. High recommended.
on 22 August 2014
Quite flimsy bu does the job in keeping the smells to a minimum, now they only escape when you are pushing the next nappy in. The cassettes don't state how many metre's of plastic they contain, so cant really give an opinion on them yet.
on 15 January 2015
Works like a charm... it absolutely does make a difference.
My baby is currently 5 months old so maybe as she grows older the smells will be more powerful and the efficacy of this gadget will diminish but as of now it works great. We've gone from throwing out the nappies every single day to now being able to wait 3-4 days, or until the bin is full, to take it down. I have a super developed sense of smell and there are no odors whatsoever.
I give it 4 stars as the engineering of the bin closure is not particularly clever and unless you are super careful the 2 halves dont close very well risking to deform the plastic.
plastic liners also last long enough. I would recommend buying them in bulk as you do use 1 every 4-6 weeks.
on 4 March 2014
I chose the Angelcare Nappy Disposal System as i needed a way to get rid of my daughters dirty nappies with having to keep going outside to the outside bins every 3 hrs.
Thankfully i found this through amazon. i was a little worried that i would be wasting money on a product that wouldn't work but in actual fact its Brilliant. it holds around 10 nappies at a time without any horrid smells in the house and when its full i can then take them out to the bins in one load.
Its great for keeping the smells of nappy out of the house, unlike nappy sacks. so i don't buy nappy sacks any more i buy Angelcare cartridge refills instead.
I would recommend this to anyone who has more than one little one in the house!