on 29 January 2014
I watch 'The Bridge' and like a lot of other viewers, wanted to know what the theme tune was.
When I found out, I purchased it. It is very atmospheric and I listen to it a lot.
on 10 January 2014
this is the soundtrack from The Bridge Swedish Danish drama - it is haunting and beautiful track, worth a listen
on 29 January 2014
Beautiful, haunting song from the film series The Bridge. Had to hear it all as they only play a snippet with the titles. I was not disappointed by the full version.
on 31 January 2014
I love this song since hearing it in 'The Bridge'. Surprisingly I hear and see the group recreate this performance live on you tube. When I got the chords for it it's a lovely change from Dm to F and then G to Bflat that starts it.
I would like the cd if it is re issued. Quietly evokes the bleak slow night shots of the series, it's sad, menacing and compelling narrative in which the forces of justice and good relentlessly track the faceless dangers that threaten our complex society which is in some ways so vulnerable to attack.
on 29 January 2014
Thank you for your first class service, an excellent tune for a great TV series, hope to buy more like this. Regards Martin.
on 27 March 2014
The theme song from the Swedish/Danish drama 'The Bridge' is as much part of the programme as the actors & stark almost monochrome scenery.The seemingly simple first few notes to the full on ending draws you into the music and reflects the unfolding story of this complex, gripping drama.Brilliant!
on 6 February 2014
Great track - and exactly reflects the mood and content of "The Bridge" the series for which it was a theme tune. I shall go on listening to it and looking forward to the next series, as well as remembering the last two.
on 13 March 2014
The original track in The Bridge had a lot more clarity. Very muffled/distorted recording which completely detracts from the amazing recording that I listened to on the Youtube version by the Choir of Y B's. Dissappointed.
on 17 April 2014
Beautiful song, really love the atmospheric feel to it. I first heard it on The Bridge (probably like most people), and looked forward to hearing each episode. Had to buy it to keep hearing it when the series finished.
on 31 January 2014
As theme tune to The Bridge this atmospheric song adds poignant message on modern life and disassociation from hurt and pain. Perfect for the wonderful series that is The Bridge and Danish/Swedish Noir.