on 19 March 2014
I have been looking for ages for something like this to put in the corner of my bath - I have a very, very small bathroom so space is quite an issue! From the measurements given, I thought that this would fit where I wanted it to go, but unfortunately it didn't! (Not sure whether that was my own fault or whether the measurements were wrong??) However, with a slight adjustment I have managed to sort something out. Apart from that, I am quite pleased with it - it was easy to put together (even for me, and I'm usually hopeless at things like this!), it's big enough to hold lots of stuff, and being plastic it won't go rusty like the chrome ones do. It's quite expensive for what it is though, and it's actually cream colour, not white like it says it is.
on 29 October 2014
Ideal for my small bathroom! I keep this in the shower to store my hair products. Love it!!!!
on 25 February 2015
does job of storing shower bottles etc and keeping tidy. very good
on 9 November 2014
Brillient just what I have been looking for
on 4 February 2016
It's just what I was looking for, at a very reasonable price and it arrived swiftly. I nearly gave up trying to put the final support in place but finally managed so feel I can give it top marks.