5.0 out of 5 stars Good, and convenient size

3.0 out of 5 stars Great but the price has increased too much
Published 2 months ago by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Great but the price has increased too much, 25 Jun 2014
This review is from: SMA First Infant RTF Liquid 200 ml (Pack of 12) (Grocery)
These bottles are very convenient and great for on the go. I have ordered several 12 packs with Amazon Prime and they arrived the next day which is great if you have a new baby. The price of the 12 pack has increased to an unacceptable amount however. It was 8.70 and it has now risen to 14.20 with added postage on top. I bought a great deal of these but I will not be buying any more until the price is more reasonable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, and convenient size, 16 Jan 2014
SM (England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)
This review is from: SMA First Infant RTF Liquid 200 ml (Pack of 12) (Grocery)
Baby thrived on this. She was combination fed because she was low weight, and then I became ill and she was moved onto this. The hospital recommended this particular brand. The bonus is that it contains no fish oil (most brands we looked at seemed to), which is handy if you are vegetarian. Vegetarian or not though, we have had no problems with this formula, and our baby thrived on it. I particularly like the fact these are smaller bottles and handy to take out and about if needed. The same brand sells pre packed sterile teats also, which attach to the bottle.

5.0 out of 5 stars cheaper in bulk, 16 May 2014
This review is from: SMA First Infant RTF Liquid 200 ml (Pack of 12) (Grocery)
As my little boy is starting to take more and more milk it was time to look into the cheapest option. This seems to be it and it saves carrying a lot of heavy bags from the supermarket.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sma ready bottles, 12 May 2014
This review is from: SMA First Infant RTF Liquid 200 ml (Pack of 12) (Grocery)
I always use sma milk for my babies and these are great for on the go and you can't make up powder version.
I also saw you can buy ready sterilised teats,but I just decant. Very handy if needed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for travelling and easy to feed., 18 Jun 2014
This review is from: SMA First Infant RTF Liquid 200 ml (Pack of 12) (Grocery)
This milk is very convenient when you are out and about with your baby. You can feed straight away, no fuss!
Very good price in Amazon too!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, 26 May 2014
This review is from: SMA First Infant RTF Liquid 200 ml (Pack of 12) (Grocery)
With the supermarkets recently putting up the prices on the 1 litre bottles these now work out cheaper per ml than the larger bottles!!

Comes in packs of 12 which last roughly a week (for us).... Great value!

5.0 out of 5 stars exellent product, 22 May 2014
This review is from: SMA First Infant RTF Liquid 200 ml (Pack of 12) (Grocery)
nice easy 2 use and my son has no tummy upset with this product deffo recommend expesialy when your on the go.