on 12 March 2014
This pendant looks absolutely stunning - It is well made and the stone is a beautiful shimmering blue.....I cannot believe hoe this company makes this jewellery at such a low price! I am absolutely thrilled with this purchase !!!!!!!!!!!!
on 31 October 2013
this necklace is beautiful but unfortunately it broke on me but the seller was great and sent another out to me but sadly i never received it. the necklace never left any green or black marks on my neck so would recommend it
on 21 November 2014
This was suppost to be a christmas present for my sis for her prom! However I now don't want to give it to her bc of pore quality! The gem is a lot darker than in its picture, the gem isn't placed properly in the silver dome behind it! Theres a noticeable gab! The siver loop is matt NOT shiny and the "dimonds" are badly placed! OVER ALL LOOKS VERY TAKY! The only thing I like about this purchase is the chain and latch!
review image
on 13 February 2014
this is a lovely pendant with a nice chain however I changed it to a silver chain as I was giving it as a gift to my sister she loves it I must say looks much more expensive than I expected
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 2 February 2014
I bought this as the colour and shape of the stone is perfect for the necklace in a project I'm working on. The concept it genuinely lovely, and the great images on the Amazon page make it a very desirable item for the asking price. However, when my necklace arrived on it's piece of card in it's cellophane bag I was immediately disappointed to see the stone has not been set properly in the setting and you can see the bottom of the setting where it's slight askew.

From a distance I don't doubt this would be a visually impacting piece. But don't let anyone look too closely as they'll see it for the cheaply made, poorly crafted item it is.

As the stone is still a great shape and colour for what I want I may get a crafty friend to remove it from the original necklace and do something more bespoke to it.

I also ordered a darker version from the same place, so I had a choice of colours: http://www.amazon.co.uk/SheClub-Gemstone-SapphireOval-teardrop-necklace/dp/B00FFB7LLK/ref=pd_ys_iyr5
In contrast you can see where a bit more attention has been given to the setting, so I may keep the darker one as a pretty bit of costume jewellery.
on 5 November 2013
Thanks for this.It's lovely and charmy, pretty necklace.I wear all the time when I go somewhere.
Buy it, if you like this style :)
on 27 November 2014
Very poor quality! It was for my little girl to play dress up and after 2 min it fell apart. Money wise very cheep but could have bought one from the charity shop or pound land and would have been better!
on 4 April 2014
It's so lovely and such good quality, a present for my niece. The delivery was so quick and the packaging was good.
on 20 November 2015
Very pretty ..not the chain tho ..but was very very cheap in price and the pendant is very pretty so better than I thought ..have two now ..but as gifts ..just fashion jewellery but looks great on specially for a party .
on 3 March 2014
Necklace quality is very cheap and looks tacky, not like in the picture at all. the chain is very very cheap looking.

See one answered question