on 22 January 2014
Brillant,fantastic, great construction of fun for my nephew and a lot of fun.very educational for children to practice construction,and putting it together.
on 11 December 2013
my son loved this when he opened it on his birthday, made the buggy straight away and hasnt put it down since
on 30 January 2014
A present for my nephew, these kits are really difficult to put together even with adult supervision. The package says for over 8 years old. but even for an older child it would be difficult.
on 16 February 2014
My son loved this him and his dad really got into it. My husband had to help as my son found some of the bits fiddly would definitely purchase more in this collection.
on 19 October 2014
Good product, HOWEVER, no way a 7 y/o will do this by themselves. Having said that, was great couple hours of fun doing it with my 9 y/o boy. He was quite amazed how you create very nice model out of foam tubes and few cards. Highly recommended as fun activity with your kids at home, perfect for rainy days...
on 4 January 2014
My son was so excited to receive this from Santa unfortunately we couldn't attach the wheels as a part was missing and one of the foam tubes was damaged. I complained and was offered 20% REFUND which I accepted but am still waiting for.....
on 12 February 2014
Nice to have a different construction toy once in a while and even better for our grandson when he found out none of his friends had one he said it made him feel special. It is nice to stretch them so with plans in front of him and a little supervision from Dad we will soon have a Dune Buggy.
on 1 November 2015
Arrived on time, well packaged, easy to use and appears to be do the trick of keeping the children occupied
on 18 January 2015
Nephews loved this present for Xmas, therefore would recommend!
on 15 March 2015
This was a present for my Nephew and he liked it

See one answered question