4.0 out of 5 stars Average of four stars.
Published 10 months ago by Albie Benson

3.0 out of 5 stars A mixed and diverse selection
Published 1 month ago by Around Robin

4.0 out of 5 stars Average of four stars., 14 Sep 2013
Albie Benson (Liverpool, England.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: End of the Road (Kindle Edition)
I downloaded this a couple of days ago and must admit to being very pleased with all the stories. Okay some are better than others, but I won't say whose, because you know what writers are like (nudge, nudge, wink, wink). I gave each individual story a rating, added them all up and worked out an average. The average was four stars. I recommend this to readers, especially as it's free.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good reading, 23 Mar 2014
This review is from: End of the Road (Kindle Edition)
The stories are mostly interesting, apart from a couple that were a bit heavy reading. I would definitely recommend this book.

4.0 out of 5 stars A great insight into new authors, 14 May 2014
This review is from: End of the Road (Kindle Edition)
I really enjoyed reading these shorts. Each had their own theme and voice and not repetitive as some collections can be. A lot of new authors to go and discover after reading their shorts and ones here you'll want to read again.

4.0 out of 5 stars end of the road, 5 April 2014
This review is from: End of the Road (Kindle Edition)
bought for my kindle, interesting story, but it was just a short story and prefer longer books, but having said that an interesting read

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 24 Mar 2014
Mrs. G. Smith "Gill Smith" (Bucks, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: End of the Road (Kindle Edition)
I have really enjoyed these short stores - lots of variety and some interesting ideas. Some authors I will follow up on...

5.0 out of 5 stars I enjoyed quite a few of the stories given the imagination ..., 4 July 2014
E. Brooker "nostalgia" (essex england) - See all my reviews
This review is from: End of the Road (Kindle Edition)
This is a collection of short stories that deal with death in various guises. I enjoyed quite a few of the stories given the imagination of the authors but must admit that some left me wondering where the author was going to or coming from.
This was a free download - and therefore a MUST to at least try

3.0 out of 5 stars A mixed and diverse selection, 13 Jun 2014
This review is from: End of the Road (Kindle Edition)
Some short stories work better than others; a few entries in this collection appear to have been pruned a little too far in that they finish so abruptly, and that is actually quite dissatisfying. There again, we have here a reasonably good mixed bag of styles, genre and settings; though I think reading short stories of this nature has merely re-enforced in me the fact that I prefer to become engrossed in a full-blown novel.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, 6 Jun 2014
This review is from: End of the Road (Kindle Edition)
Not generally a fan of short stories, but there was plenty in this to keep me entertained. Good for dipping in and out of

2.0 out of 5 stars Not enjoyable to read, 4 Jun 2014
This review is from: End of the Road (Kindle Edition)
Stories are too short and the endings question mark! I did not enjoy reading most and quite disappointing stories by known writers.

2.0 out of 5 stars Bland, 9 April 2014
This review is from: End of the Road (Kindle Edition)
An anthology of stories that really are not the best I've ever read, the purpose I guess was promotion of the authors. With the exception of 'Clay' there was nothing special, inspiring or even new in the other works. Bland is the word that best describes this collection.

End of the Road