5.0 out of 5 stars they are easy to use
bought this for my mum for her birthday. they are easy to use, light on the head and soft on the ears they have a very comfortable cushioning material for the ear cups. She is very pleased with them and now my sister wants a pair. So can't be bad then.

Published 10 months ago by cyndy b

Published 20 months ago by kaizen

3.0 out of 5 stars Great to see headphones for my Noka Lumia, but these could be better, 20 Oct. 2013
This item is excellent value for money in terms of build quality and sound. However, they fall out of the ear far too easily. I'm not sure if this is because of the weight of the sturdy, flat cable, or something to do with the design of the earbuds. It is great being able to stop, start and fast forward tracks using the button on the cord, but in all honesty, the bundled headphones that came with my Lumia 925 are a much better fit, and not so different in terms of sound quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars they are easy to use, 27 Aug. 2014

It fits and works with my kindle fire hd and my mums Kindle fire hd 8 in screen which is why I bought them for her. Thanks to all who answered my question about compatibility with our kindles, very helpful.

2.0 out of 5 stars They kept falling out!, 5 Jun. 2014
Was very excited to receive these to test out before recommending them to clients also however sadly they just would not stay in the ears! Tried different fittings however all kept falling out.

Not sure why so many manufactures are going for the in-ear option as there is so many people complaining that they fall out.

Shame really as the quality and design for the price was very good with these.

We are returning these now as they are not fit for purpose.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautifully designed headphones, brilliant value!, 30 Oct. 2013
I was seduced by the bold, yet raw and simple design of these headphones, but the moment I saw the price I was a bit apprehensive - knowing from experience that low price and high quality don't usually go hand in hand. Well, as cheesy as it sounds - I took the risk and never looked back! The sound coming from these beautiful headphones is absolutely superb. As promised in the description the headphones block 100% of any external noises so you can indulge yourself in your favourite music (as I am at this very moment) without any interruptions. They are a little bit smaller to what I expected, but big enough to cover your entire ears. The design is bold, the colours as striking as in the photograph, yet they don't look ridiculous on your head due to their size. The cable is also of a perfect length - not too short, yet it doesn't tangle inside your pocket. Nokia has delivered another beautifully designed and crafted, high quality piece of technology and I love it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Huge sound, Tiny price!, 15 Jan. 2014
I was honestly shocked by the sound quality of these ear buds, considering the price I was not expecting such tight Bass and crisp Treble. These are the best quality buds for the money that I have tested! I'm a Bass-head so I tested them out with some dub step & old school Drum and Bass and I couldn't believe the clarity of the Bass with no distortion, while keeping the treble nice and crisp!

There is no volume control which is a shame, but there is call answer, hang up, skip back and forward, and play and pause. Call quality is clear and I haven't had complaints about background sound from callers, so the mic seems to do a good job.

Im using a Lumia 1520 so the Dolby feature on the phone is perfect for these buds.

The cable is rubber but not tacky at all, so it slips smoothly over clothes without snagging. The cable is quite stiff though and I seem to have an issue where the left bud with the mic attached, which keeps falling out of my ear due to the extra weight which has become extremely annoying after only two days of use. There are three sizes of tips provided but for some reason even the largest do not fit well and I do not have elephant ears so I don't really know, I have chosen to buy replacement memory foam tips to use with these buds so hopefully that will rectify the problem.

Overall, these are a very robust set of ear phones and for the price. I originally wanted to get the 'Beats by Dre' but shockingly the remote functions don't work with Nokia phones, much to my disgust. Considering the price though, I'm more than pleased that was the case as then I wouldn't have found these!

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for people who are prone to losing their headphones..., 9 Nov. 2014
The rubber bits keep popping off! I've had this with quite a few other cheap headphones, but never as frequently as these...so be careful. The button for skipping/pausing/picking up calls works fine with my Nokia Windows phones, but doesn't seem to do anything with the Moto G(2013) I tested it with. Sound quality is adequate. They won't be winning any awards.
Other than that, the flat wires are colourful, look nice and are fairly tangle-free. I don't find the headphone jack wrapping feature particularly useful, but that's down to my laziness if anything.
Overall, these aren't bad, and if you're constantly losing/breaking/replacing your headphones you could do a lot worse!

3.0 out of 5 stars Nokia Coloud Boom Over-Ear - Bottom line - good product! Does what is says., 7 Jan. 2015
I got another set of headphones - Sony MDRXB600B Overhead Extra Bass Headphones - Brown which are being used with
Sony Xperia Z3 and I purchased the Nokia Coloud Boom Headphones to use them with my Nokia Lumia 1520.

I spent some time to compare both of the headsets and the Sony one is a really good one.
Still the Nokia Coloud has an awesome controller of the playlists. Once you know that
one click is a Pause, two click's Forward and three click's a Rewind :-)) you're all set.

Decent sound quality, amazing yellow and heavy duty design.

Bottom line - good product! Does what is says.

5.0 out of 5 stars Noise reduction!, 21 April 2014
Bought these for their promise of 'noise reduction' to put on when my husband starts snoring! They are great when he's not snoring too much and if he's snoring loudly - I just attach the ipod and turn the music up a bit! They work well to cut the noise out - but not if you move about a lot in your sleep!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great headphones, 2 May 2015
Grace (South England) - See all my reviews
Good headphones and headset. Comfy to wear, they did need a bit of wearing in at first (they were a bit tight and I don't think I have a particularly big head) so I just put them around a cushion to stretch them and since then they have been great. The sound quality is better than you might expect and I have had no problems after owning and using them regularly for well over a year. I have also used them as a phone and Skype headset, and they work really well. My brother ended up getting the same headphones in grey after borrowing mine.

4.0 out of 5 stars Better than average, 13 Jun. 2014
Great price, but gotta say that red isn't really red. It's more of a pink/magenta look, so I gave it to my girlfriend and ordered another, grey pair from Coloud's website. Works great with a phone, sounds great as well. Gotta say it's a little on the bassy sound, but I like that. One thing though, which I absolutely hate, is that they tend to fall out fairly easy, so forget about running. Putting a different cushion helps a little, but still not perfect. They're loud too.