5.0 out of 5 stars Really good cloth nappies
Published on 27 Feb. 2013 by Helen

3.0 out of 5 stars persistance and experimentation needed
Published 21 months ago by wolfie

3.0 out of 5 stars persistance and experimentation needed, 2 Aug. 2013
These nappies are good as they do adjust well to suit the size of your baby. However, they are sold as being waterproof, but they are not. I have had to buy some waterproof pants to put on over the top of the nappy. Also, I have found that the best combination of inserts to use is 1 terry insert and 1 bamboo insert. Reusable nappies are definitely the best nappies, both for your pocket and the environment - they are also the only nappy that will completely contain those first poos.
Washing and drying - the outer nappy dries very quickly, as do the terry inserts, but the bamboo inserts need either a hot sunny day, or at least 1 day and 1 night indoors to dry. The thinness of the bamboo inserts does make it worthwhile, though, otherwise you would need to use 2 terry inserts per nappy, which makes for a very bulky nappy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good cloth nappies, 27 Feb. 2013
I was a bit dubious about ordering these nappies as I couldn't find any reviews about them and they are so cheap...but I'm so glad I did, they are really good nappies. We've been using them on my 11 week baby for about a week now and we've had no leaks, they even withstand her 12-14 hour nighttime sleep. Also they look gorgeous which is always a plus! I highly recommend these nappies!

4.0 out of 5 stars avarall I would recommend, 12 Jun. 2014
Miss jones (gwynedd wales) - See all my reviews
Ive braught the nappies a while ago now not used any other cloths makes. I use disposalble as well as these clothes the down side I think is that you have to change the nappie often or the little ones bottom get a little red I imagine that the case for all cloth nappies. The price was fraction compaired to othe cloths and before buying I braught x1single disposable nappie just to try out would recommend anyone to do this before buying the pack

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW, I love them!, 2 Aug. 2014
I relay love these dipers! They are nice to look at, soft and relay simple to put on (good adjustment). I live in Norway and the shipping was fast, 4 days before estimated! To be so cheap, this is a good by! And it is becoming my favorite, had to order some more ;)

5.0 out of 5 stars ... to give these a try for my little boy good value for, 7 April 2015
Can't wait to give these a try for my little boy good value for money