4.0 out of 5 stars Candle
Very nice, but really thought it would b bigger( its tiny) but its very cute and I'm sure my daughter will luv it
Published 8 months ago by kady

1.0 out of 5 stars completely broken
If I could I would rate 0 stars. Candle turned up this afternoon completely broken. It was sent in normal envelope instead of bubble envelope which is mistake in my opinion. Cant use broken candle on my little one birthday cake and now have no time to get another nice one. It was waste of money.
Very disappointed
Published 3 months ago by Nova

1.0 out of 5 stars completely broken, 19 Mar 2014
This review is from: Mickey Mouse Party - Mickey & Friends Birthday Cake Candle - Number 2 (Toy)
Very disappointed