4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent little tag
A sturdy little tag that has held up very well to being worn by a dog that roots around in undergrowth, bounces in the sea and generally gives ID tags a hard time.
The engraving isn't the deepest but it is still well readable and hasn't scratched.
Published 8 months ago by Al

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money
Rubbish. Tag nice enough but the engraving is so shallow it's illegible. Has all but rubbed off now. Serves me right for not wanting to pay very much. Next time, I'll spend a bit more and get a tag made at pets at home, there's has lasted years
Published 1 month ago by boofles

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent little tag, 1 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Engraved 25mm Glitter DARK PINK Paw Shaped Pet ID Tag - In Stock and Supplied by Busy Bits (Misc.)
The seller was very pleasant and kept me informed of delivery dates etc., the tag came before the estimated delivery date and was well packaged.
I would recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars engraving is good and the ring is provided is big enough to ..., 26 Oct. 2014
Lovely tag, engraving is good and the ring is provided is big enough to go onto bigger dogs collars because it has gone onto my husky alsatian cross. So not sure why the other reviews are saying that the ring is too small or engraving is bad - them reviews nearly made me not get this item. I am so pleased I ignored them because it is really nice and good quality. All I can say is ignore those bad reviews and thank you for this lovely tag oh also super fast delivery - thanks again very happy, would order again no problem :D

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased with this item, 30 Oct. 2014
Very pleased with this item. I placed my order on October 25th and recieved it October 30th. I brought this for my 15 week old kitten as she keeps trying to run out the door. It is very sturdy, the writing is clear to see and great for the price. It is heavier than expected but will be great for when the kitten is older and bigger at the moment she thinks it's a toy and tries getting it off!

5.0 out of 5 stars the customer service was brilliant, I wasn't too sure on what I needed ..., 29 April 2015
Lovely little tag which my cat has actually managed to keep on, the customer service was brilliant, I wasn't too sure on what I needed on the tag and they helped me out and made sure my cats name was spelt correctly, really went out of their way for me and I'm thinking of getting another for my brothers cat and would definitely order from here and would recommend to others.

5.0 out of 5 stars Engraved glitter dark pink paw shaped pet ID tag., 16 Jun. 2014
Very happy with the disc, great service altogether very pleased.I would recommend this product to anyone, they will be extremely happy with it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Well made, 11 May 2014
Well made, solid construction. Only had for a few weeks though as someone clipped lead to split pin joining this to collar by accident, causing it to get pulled off

4.0 out of 5 stars great item, 19 April 2014
great quality for the price. tag is a bit big for my cats but that's the only negative I have.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute!, 10 April 2014
Delivered really fast and promised.
Text is clear and easy to read.
Quality of the product is even better than I had hoped - the sparkly side has a clear smooth finish and seems like it will last well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous tags, 7 April 2014
I have got some of these for my cats and I love them, the glittery makes them a little more "being" than a lot of other tags out there. They're great value for money and delivery was very quick.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Cat Tag, 21 Dec. 2013
Absolutely delighted with this lovely tag. Very pretty pink paw print for my female cat and better quality and much cheaper than others I have ordered in the past through my vet. Delivery was first class also. Would thoroughly recommend.