5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant little machine
Having used this machine for the last month now I've experienced none of the problems that others seem to have had.

Published 5 months ago by Chris Myers

1.0 out of 5 stars removes all bad reviews?
Published 11 months ago by jacqui

1.0 out of 5 stars removes all bad reviews?, 4 Oct 2013
This review is from: LARGE 6.5KG PORTABLE TWIN TUB TOP LOAD WASHING MACHINE AND SPIN DRYER WITH ELECTRIC DRAINAGE PUMP
shocking that my review has been removed just like all the other bad reviews! this item is awful the spinner is apparently very slow (this i read just before all the bad reviews ware removed) and i don't see any good reviews on here for this thing? if you are looking for a twin tub i`d recommend an old style one "Hotpoint" if you can get hold of one, but this is a joke! i think the glass tops would be broken in no time, a very bad design! also had to wait a week for my refund after paying over 20 to have it removed from my home and delivered back to them, i was told by email my money would be back in my account as soon as they had it back i sent it back on a Tuesday and didn't receive my money until the following week? any way "carry on campers"! ;)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant little machine, 20 Mar 2014
Chris Myers (Potters Bar, Hertfordshire) - See all my reviews

The wash function is amazing, my clothes have never been so clean and the spin dryer leaves all my washing dryer than they ever were coming out of an automatic machine. The size is perfect, I'm able to wash two double bedding sets comfortably which amazed me.

The only real downside is the pipes that are supplied, they're really flimsy but I've found some others that work perfectly.

If you're struggling for space or (like me) you just prefer a twin tub then you can't go fat wrong with this machine.

1.0 out of 5 stars This is dangerous. Do not buy, 8 Jan 2014
I bought this machine and was very happy for a couple of weeks. Then one day after I had finished using it, and left the room, my kitchen smoke alarm went off. When I went to check what it wass, the machine had smoke coming out of the dial for the washer!!!!! If I had gone out and left my house empty, I dread to think what I would have come home to.
On contacting the company and complaining, I asked for my money back, only to be told that I had to return it to be checked by them, then once they had done that I had to accept a replacement. Even though I wanted my money back. Amazingly they are within consumer law to do this. Unbelievable...
Anyway, the new machine, when it finally arrived, also had problems with the same dial, so I just got them to come and take it away.
The time and effort this has cost in time off work whilst I waited in for couriers, having to use the launderette, and stress about whether my house was going to go on fire, and I never even got an apology from the suppliers.
RUBBISH!!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Sorting problem, 17 Mar 2014
machine received when promised. Started using machine, washing function fine but when trying to use the spinner had problems with speed on several occasions both with big loads and light loads. Supplier collected machine on Friday 7th March. I contacted them by phone but they could not give me an answer for a few days, still waiting! {monday 17th march}

1.0 out of 5 stars Avoid these like the plague, 23 Oct 2013
This company has the worse customer services I have EVER dealt with. They mess you around after selling you faulty goods My sin dryr dn;t work so do they reair it on site? No you hae to package it up and send it back of course it is heavy and awkward to lift. The original packagig is a fire hazard in a s all home to keep and no other boxes are bigenough but they suggest you get three boxes and put them together to make one this is NOT strong enough to hold the thing and is dangeroous but anything to avoid getting it back and repairing it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 3 Aug 2014
ok for small items but no good for larger ones

5.0 out of 5 stars Probably the best purchase ever, 4 Aug 2014
A really good washing. I brought it to take it with my caravan and it is absolutely amazing.

5.0 out of 5 stars as siad, 29 Oct 2013
this i bought for some one else so you should ask them but will never get reply as dont have computer

5.0 out of 5 stars twin tub, 24 Jun 2014
very happy with twin tub and not a bad price the hose is noot good i am still happy with it and the washing come out a lot cleaner spins very good all so thank you amozan for getting them in your wear house i am over the moon with it nice and lite had it the next day fits in well in kiiitchen and it wont rust the hose is bad on it you can get a new hose for it