5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT FIT SIZE 8
Published 5 months ago by missredpoppi

2.0 out of 5 stars Dissapointed
As mentioned by others, it's made from a very thin material and it's VERY tightfitting even though I chose a size larger than usual. It's a cute print though but that's it. Would not recommend
Published 12 months ago by Katja

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT FIT SIZE 8, 26 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Soft Kitty (The Big Bang Theory) PRINTED ON LADIES HOODED T-SHIRT (Apparel)
After reading the mixed bunch of reviews I must admit I was rather wary of ordering my true size (size 8) but I thought I would take a chance, so I was extremely pleased to see that this particular hooded long-sleeved tee shirt is a perfect fit - I have no problem with it whatsoever (the other hoodies I own are sized for early teenagers,so perhaps I am smaller than the other reviewers). For once it was really good to actually find a lady size one, it has washed well (without fading and is still the same size after wash) and looks pretty for those cooler summer days or even early autumn. It is the purrfect present or gift to oneself if you are like me a crazy Soft Kitty fan.

2.0 out of 5 stars Dissapointed, 9 Mar. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Popular gift, 23 April 2014
Bought for teenage daughter. It's a lightweight hoody, fits nicely and has washed well. She loves it and I would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant but do order larger size, 28 Mar. 2014
I love this top and am glad I ordered a larger size (because of other reviews), am normally a 16 but ordered the 18 and it fits perfectly. The fabric is a nice, T-shirt fabric and has washed well so far. Also delivery was v. quick.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Customer, 8 Mar. 2014
My daughter is a big Big Bang Theory fan so knew she'd like this. Its only thin material but is good quality and she lives it. And it washes well

4.0 out of 5 stars lovely, 19 Feb. 2014
Good quality t-shirt i am a size 12 and its far to small for me so its going to our grandaughter as she loves big bang as well

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these hoodies!, 13 Mar. 2014
After having read other reviews I decided to order Large instead of medium and it is perfect. Slightly loose but exactly what I wanted. The material is light and very soft. Would recommend to friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 July 2014
Quick delivery

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab!, 30 May 2014
Love this top. Took advice from earlier posts and got one size bigger - fits like a dream. The colour is great. Love this style of top and if more appear like this, I'll definitely be ordering!

3.0 out of 5 stars Too small, 29 May 2014
The sizes appear to be smaller than normal and after waiting so long for it to arrive I couldn't be bothered to send it back and get a new size. It was given to someone else.