on 1 May 2014
these chairs are really nice, easy to fold up and down.
comfy to sit on and good value for money
I bought one of each colour
The day after I ordered the company called me to let me know one colour was out of stock but offered to replace or refund and apologised. I took a replacement and was offered a discount on my order - didn't even ask for one! this was refunded immediately and the chairs arrived the day after. excellent customer service.
on 8 January 2014
This was bought for my Granddaughters new bedroom and it is absolutely ideal. Strong and sturdy yet elegant enough for a young 7 year olds room. The colours choice is very good and I am more than happy with it.
on 4 September 2014
Lovely looking chair and great service. Only bad point is it sticks to my little girls legs then near pulls the skin off when she stands up. Without the white plastic finish it would be ideal.
on 4 September 2015
A lovely looking chair, very comfortable says my daughter and looks nice at the matching desk. Chair came readymade, its easy to open and close
and well worth the money.
on 27 August 2015
Beautiful chair, my daughter really loved it. the color combination was really cool and very comfortable to sit on.
I would definitely recommend this product.
on 12 March 2014
This is a nice little folding chair to sit and read a bedtime story to the grandchildren. Padded for comfort and nice colour
on 3 October 2013
Exactly what I wanted at a brilliant price.
No assembly required - arrives ready to go.
Really thrilled with this.
on 9 September 2015
Delivery ahead of estimate is great and chair ideal for my granddaughters dressing table, thankyou
on 31 August 2015
Great chair, we needed one that folded and this is perfect, the colour is great too.
on 9 June 2015
Just a little too short for my long legs I am afraid, other wise quite comfortable.

See one answered question