5.0 out of 5 stars yes!
Published 15 months ago by Lydia.17

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap
Sad to say this product was not exactly what I wanted. Without doubt you get exactly what you pay for, pay a bit extra for a better quality, can't complain at the price and service.
Published 13 months ago by Mr. Paul Clipstone

5.0 out of 5 stars yes!, 30 Sep 2013
This review is from: BOB WIG FANCY DRESS ACCESSORY LADIES 20'S FLAPPER PARTY HAIR SEXY COSPLAY SHORT BABE WIG IN MANY COLOURS (Apparel)
Obviously its cheap, so you pay for cheap. However saying that I thought it was actually really good quality for its price, not amazing but good. I bought a hair net to go with it which I think made this product a lot easier to use. The only criticism I have is that for some reason some of the hair flicked the other way, pointing out rather than in, didn't bother me though. Worn it once on a night out as Velma (Scooby Doo) and people said I looked good, can't be bad!

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for fancy dress, 26 Mar 2014
wig looked fab with my 1920s fancy dress outfit. had a few problems with delivery though - they wouldn't deliver without a signature which I though was ridiculous considering it was such a low-price item and easily fit in the post box! Nearly didn't get it is time as they took it away twice even though I stipulated that they should leave it in the post box!

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, 17 Nov 2013
Mr. Paul Clipstone "Paul169677" (Isle of Wight) - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money!, 31 Oct 2013
This wig will not fit an adults head, it is small and I ended up giving it to my 4 year old! Disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Its for fun, 23 Oct 2013
Bought for fun and it is what it says and also better than some. No probs. Actually, not a bad colour (I got the blonde one). Hope my friends will see a different me when party time comes along in a few days. It arrived exactly on the day forecast, too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wig, 3 Oct 2013
Brilliant buy for this trendy little wig great look for a fancy dress nite @ £3.99 I give it 9 out of 10.

2.0 out of 5 stars disappointed, 8 Nov 2014
Delivery was quick but that's the only good thing about it. Wig doesn't look anything like the picture. You definitely get what you pay for. Now going to pay a bit extra to get something better

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible, 9 Dec 2013
Didn't look like the photo it arrived late would not recommend this to a friend --->DO NOT BUY THIS IF YOU HAVE SENSE