5.0 out of 5 stars Tastes good and seems to do the job!
Good if you are on a budget, specially since protein powders in the UK cost an absolute fortune for whatever reason! Got the Strawberry flavour and it tastes pretty good. The mixture stuck a little to the bottom of the mixer but I think that's because I shake like a girl when my arms are tired!

Will be using this product from now on (as long as the price stays...
Published 8 months ago by Sabaq

Published 1 month ago by Mr. R. J. Hirst

5.0 out of 5 stars Tastes good and seems to do the job!, 14 Feb 2014

Will be using this product from now on (as long as the price stays competitive)

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't beat it, 10 Aug 2013
Used this protein many times and never disappointed, mixes well tastes great, for the price you can't go wrong. You can buy 5kg for the price of 1kg of La or Maximuscle so the lower protein per serving can easily be made up with an extra serving and you're still quids in.

5.0 out of 5 stars love the taste, 20 Aug 2014
love the taste,will defo try others,good price even with p+p. even got a free sample (smooth coconut) and that was also nice considering im not keen on coconut.cant fault the service,ordered wednesday,dispatched thursday,arrived on friday. all in all good product

1.0 out of 5 stars Wheres the Most Important Nutritional Information on this Product????, 6 Sep 2014
Hi, Having looked at this product on the website I can see Nil Nutritional Information - the very fact that its Whey Protein and allegedly Whey is Form of Protein & this is Good for you - Can someone please Explain Why oh Why there is Nil Information - if ive got it wrong & the info is there I Apologise in Advance but I see Nothing & on that basis if there is Nil info it tells me various things....

The Manufacturer has something to Hide? surely they would be singing the Praises of their product it has x grams per serving of Protein...Carbs....Sugar etc - As it is I can see Nil Information and wonder what Trading Standards/Food Standards would have to say - if you buy a car you look at various parameters MPG....AGE....TAX BRACKET....Etc this has Nil and as such im Not Motivated to Buy something that has much rhetoric (is got glutamine...casin etc..) but Nil Specifics....

As i say if ive missed the Nutritional Info - I retract my Comments but as ive looked and looked & still can't see I think - SUSPICIOUS.....NOT TO BE TRUSTED

If you do finf the info please let me know

Regards

Rob

5.0 out of 5 stars good product -good price, 26 Oct 2013
I have used this product for some time and have no complaints especially at the price
protein content per scoop is about average and much the same as much dearer products - well done@

3.0 out of 5 stars needs more description, 20 Dec 2013
Would like to see the nutritional value more clearly - how much protein and amount of carbs in.
Tastes fine and mixes well. Delivered in good time.

4.0 out of 5 stars Matrix is a good protein with good flavour, 1 Aug 2014
Matrix is a good protein with good flavour. But I was disappointed that mine was cracked and 80% of it was on the floor which I was disappointed with as I spent a fair amount of money for

5.0 out of 5 stars No complaints, 1 Sep 2014
It mixes well with water or milk, it tastes ok, I have no complaints.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 6 Aug 2014
Excellent

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 28 Aug 2014
Best protein supplement I've had . And I've tried a few.