5.0 out of 5 stars choir scarf
Published 3 months ago by Unicorn

3.0 out of 5 stars stylish scarf
I like the scarf fabric and length but am a bit disappointed in the colour. I bought them as they looked bright red- my fav colour and my sisters, but when they arrived they were more of a burgundy red. kept them anyway but would have preferred a bright red.
Published 5 months ago by Mrs. K. Pattison

5.0 out of 5 stars choir scarf, 26 May 2014
I am buying scarves for our choir - we wanted different colours for cheerfulness and this is one of the scarves which I have in my ever growing collection. The quality of the scarf is very good and the blue is a very pretty shade. It is just what I was looking for, thank you. It is long enough to tie in front with the two ends hanging down nicely and wide enough to keep the neck warm in draughty halls.

5.0 out of 5 stars Chinkyboo scarf., 14 July 2014
Lovely scarf, beautiful colour, good quality,good price.
I have ordered another 20 for the ladies of the choir to which
I belong. Thank you Chinkyboo

2.0 out of 5 stars Bad purchase.....for the occasion!, 10 Jun 2014
Much thicker than expected! I wanted this to wear as a small neck scarf to go with a Grease outfit, maybe I should have chosen wiser, but will remain unused :-(

5.0 out of 5 stars scarf, 2 Jun 2014
i bought the lilac one which was vey pretty to dress any outfit up i would buy again in other colors

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, 2 Jun 2014
Second order so says it all. Would definitely recommend nice soft chiffon. And a great value of money. Very good

5.0 out of 5 stars A delightful surprise!, 23 May 2014
This review is from: chinkyboo 160cm x 54cm Ladies Elegent Chiffon Feel Scarf - Many Colours Available (Apparel)
I bought it for the colour, which complements navy, but was surprised by the quality feel of the scarf and to find that it was 40% silk. I haven't worn it yet, but I am confident anyone would be pleased with this very competitively priced item.

As it hasn't been worn, I cannot say how it will wash, but am hopeful it will be alright.

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely !, 20 May 2014
i actually needed this is white in the end and the vendor was very helpful at the last minute. good quality and just what i needed - THANK YOU

3.0 out of 5 stars stylish scarf, 24 Mar 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars chiffon scarf, 5 Mar 2014
Arrived within timescale and as advertised. The scarf was good value for the price paid and the occasions it was needed for

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 4 Mar 2014
Delivered very promptly and exactly as described. Just what my partner wanted and has looked for in the high street and been unable to fine a suitable one