Format: Audio CD|Change

on 21 October 2014
This remastered version by 'Legends of Rock' is the bee's knees, The power and presence of this fantastic band can be fully appreciated at last. What a live album! The opening section of 'Have You Seen the Saucers' is almost worth the price alone. I remember Garcia saying that the Airplane could be a bit imperious at times, but I say, if the intro mentioned above is them being imperious, then I'm onboard! Play as loud as possible without getting evicted.
on 1 June 2015
Great live album, but track discription for this item had too many tracks listed?
Already own this on vinyl. So returned. That's the reason for three stars
on 1 September 2010
This is one of the best live albums ever produced. It takes me straight back to the Isle of Wight festival.
on 24 November 2013
This is an album I had on vinyl when it was released a way back when Jesus was still a boy. I liked it then and I think it has stood the test of time...
on 2 April 2010
excellent album but your better of getting Last Flight as this album contains the complete gig.. wow what a trip man
on 20 January 2010
Had this on vinyl years ago. Great to hear it again. One of my favourite live recordings. Don't see why the CD has to cost so much though. Can anyone explain that to me?