5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Fun!, 17 July 2014
G. J. Oxley "Gaz" (Tyne & Wear, England) - See all my reviews
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Babies and little toddlers proliferate, and babies and little toddlers need taking care of and allowed to play and develop.

Fisher Price - old hands at producing educational and fun toys - have once again developed a fantastic environment in which the little one can be left to play while the adult/s busy themselves with pressing tasks.

Our little angel, Martha Rose, loves this playnest and gym and gurgles in delight as she smacks and bashes at the hanging toys. My cat, Button, also injects herself into the action, and both little friends have a great time together.

Just fantastic!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great fun for little ones!, 14 July 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Our 6 month old has been using this for a few weeks. She can't yet sit up unsupported so this is a really handy toy to put her in and makes a nice change from either lying on the play mat or standing in the jumperoo.

It was easy to assemble and is beautifully bright and cheerful looking with plenty to keep her interested for quite a while.

My only complaint would be the size of it, it is rather large to store but overall I would recommend this, I imagine it will get quite a few months of use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Visually & Aurally stimulating activity playthingy, 15 July 2014
metacritic "zshamas" (West Midlands, England) - See all my reviews
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Have had a similar playnest from this company previously.

The assembly of the gym is reasonably easy to put together.

The gym basically consists of a large inflatable cloth covered ring coupled to frame above. The three arms of the frame allow you to attach a variety of the supplied soft toys. Certain ones are visually stimulating others are also aurally stimulating with various sounds incorporated and others encourage touching holding and exploring activities to enable toddlers to develop these skills as well as hand eye co-ordination. These simply attach to the frame using velcro fasteners, so are both safe and easily removable.

Children can either just lie back and benefit from stimulation the parents provide (in the case of younger children who wont be able to sit up and play) or be able to touch feel and explore activities for themselves. Or simply lying there and gently falling asleep in the ring due to its comfort.

As well as the bright stimulating colours of the gym and toys some also offer a treat for the young child in the for of sound to provide various sounds which should immediately grab the any attention of most you children.

On the whole very pleased and would definitely recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars The baby loves it, 1 July 2014
This review is from: Playnest and Gym Farm (Toy)
my 6 month old has just started sitting up on her own, this is great to sit her into as she's still a little wobbly, she loves all the toys and there are crinkle bits around the ring shed well recommend a chew on

5.0 out of 5 stars Great play nest, 5 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Playnest and Gym Farm (Toy)
Havent opened the box to this one as put away ready for my second child - but I had it with my first and she loved it. The toys are all detachable so can be clipped to pushchairs, car seats etc if wanted and the nest itself is fab for letting them play supported but unaided by you safe in the knowledge they cant come to any harm.

5.0 out of 5 stars great buy but not great delivery serivce i bought nxt ..., 20 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Playnest and Gym Farm (Toy)
great buy but not great delivery serivce i bought nxt day deiivery but took 3 days to turn up. product it self is good my daughter is 8 wks she likes the bright colours and it surpots her well tubes fall out alot and will become a problem when she gets older and tries to play with the dangling items but for now it is a good buy

5.0 out of 5 stars ... I took that part off as maybe she didn't like being enclosed and now she happily sits in it, 21 July 2014
This review is from: Playnest and Gym Farm (Toy)
Our 5 month old isn't too sure on the hanging toys so I took that part off as maybe she didn't like being enclosed and now she happily sits in it. It is great to know she can't hurt herself by toppling over as it is all nice and soft but she does slide down in it alot. Hopefully when she can sit up better that won't happen.

3.0 out of 5 stars Improved but still not brilliant, 29 May 2014
Sue (C.I.) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
We had the previous version of the playnest which had a cross-over arch, which would not stay up and so we ended up using it without the arch. This arch is a lot better - it actually stays up and doesn't wobble!
The "nest" is the same as are the toys. They are all lovely and bright, and all well made.
The instructions say not to blow it up completely (effectively its a rubber ring inside fabric) - but if we don't, our baby (who is a little on the large/heavy side, but cannot yet sit up unaided) just lays across the inflated part and is almost on the floor. Unfortunately even blowing it up more doesn't help. The inside of the "nest" is very small also.
The toys and bits attached to the "nest" are different, and yet the same - all crinkly fabric and some with bells inside. Our baby doesn't know, nor does he care, that one is a helicopter, one a bird, and one a butterfly. The only different part is the mirror, which our baby can't look in as we'd have to have his legs dangling over the side of the "nest" to get his head in the right position.
There are more hooks than toys, so you can add different toys if you have some.

Perhaps if our baby was smaller but could sit up this might be better, but as it is, he couldn't be less interested in this. And I can't say I blame him. Sorry Galt!

5.0 out of 5 stars The little one loves it!, 26 Jun. 2014
LapsedPacifist "LP" (London) - See all my reviews
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Quite straight forward to put together and has 4 toys that can be attached to the arch. We have also used other toys using the rings provided to thread them through the holes in the arch. Our little one loves to sit in it and play. It is a little larger than other playnests we've seen, so bear this in mind if you're thinking of buying one of these.

3.0 out of 5 stars not amazing for the younger babies..., 25 Jun. 2014
A R Hartley "Monkey" (Hull, UK) - See all my reviews
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Whilst we have a load of play mats and gyms for our little monkey, we had nothing quite like this.
Assembly was simple enough but the ring took some blowing up with the cheap pump we had.

We followed the instructions as our girl is only a few months old. It said we had to only semi inflate the ring so it was easier for a baby to keep supported in it. But so far she isn't impressed, it doesn't support her much at this age and she's pretty uncomfortable in it.

Maybe if she was older it might appeal more but not at the moment...

Playnest and Gym Farm