5.0 out of 5 stars Great value slippers
My husband buys a pair of these every year for the winter months. They are very warm, especially around the ankles. Really good value and delivered within a few days.
Published 11 months ago by Mrs. E. M. O'Neil

3.0 out of 5 stars Size
I don't agree with some comments to go for a larger size......... I did that and they now fall off the feet. I take an 8.5 so went for the 9 - 10. To make them tighter I have had to sew the backs up - which you can do to make for a snug fit. Otherwise - buy what you take and stick to it.

The above not a fault of the slipper - they are just as described,...
Published 9 months ago by M H MAW

3.0 out of 5 stars Size, 29 Nov 2013

The above not a fault of the slipper - they are just as described, just be careful with size reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value slippers, 13 Oct 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars slippers, 27 Oct 2013
Denise M. Bennett (UK) - See all my reviews
I bought these for my husband who suffers with cold feet. He put these on, and was very happy with how warm his feet were. he only wears them at night and when he goes to bed his feet are lovely and warm.Recommended 100%.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 28 Nov 2013
Bought these for my husband as he gets a cold ankle ,they are great for him ...no more chilly feet

5.0 out of 5 stars Snug and cosy, 15 Jan 2014
Bought from my husband who finds them so snug and cosy. He has always got cold feet so these are perfect for keeping him warm. He is a size 7 and they were a good fit

4.0 out of 5 stars Great snug boots!, 14 Jan 2014
I bought these for a friend who feels the cold, even though he lives in India! He loves them and is even wearing them in bed! The only slight issue is that he takes a size 11 and even though I got him the 11-12 size he still could use a shoe-horn to get them on!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great boots., 3 Jan 2014
They keep you warm. Bit stiff to get on and off at first, but they soon loosen up, but not too much that they become sloppy. They keep your ankles warm too. I love them. I buy the men's boots, as I prefer black. I hate pink and brown and they do not do black in the women's boots. So perhaps that could be fixed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cosy, 31 Oct 2013
Bought these for my husband as he suffers from very cold feet. He is delighted with them as they keep his feet nice and cosy. They do take a bit getting used to but he has persevered and now delighted.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great., 21 Oct 2013
Prompt delivery and extremely well packaged.

Bought these as a pressie for a friend and these are just as described and such good value. Lovely. I'm a happy shopper.

5.0 out of 5 stars fabulous furry boot, 14 Feb 2014
I chose this boot slipper as it was improvement on previous purchase. Liked good fit and extra warmth it provided. I would recommend this boot slipper to anybody seeking to have warm feet