on 16 March 2015
This book was actually a lot better than I expected. It doesn't provide you with a list of incredibly expensive creams, lotions and invasive procedures, instead it teaches you the importance of a good diet and a positive outlook when combating the physical effects of ageing. I would describe the book as being very much 'pro-ageing' rather than 'anti-ageing', as it shows you how you can look and feel your best when you are over 40, without trying to look like a teenager!

I think this book would prove to be extremely useful to any woman approaching middle age. As we get older it's difficult to know which beauty regimes work best, what clothes to wear, and what sort of make-up suits us. This book answers all these questions and more and I for one, found it very refreshing!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
on 17 December 2013
A book that is very beneficial with brilliant natural beauty tips and information, a must to all women of any age
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again