5.0 out of 5 stars warm and it's a bargain!
I was about to spend over 100 on a winter jacket as I really want something to keep me warm when I chanced upon this. I thought this may be a cheaper mistake. I received it just as the weather turned cold and it has not been a mistake at all. I don't need to wear layers of jumper under the jacket when I go out! Just my top and the jacket on top and I feel nice and toasty.
Published 8 months ago by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars Small fitting and zip sticks
For a winter coat, this is surprisingly small fitting. I am usually a 12, but I ordered a 14 so I can wear a jumper underneath when I'm out walking. Unfortunately, there still isn't enough room although it is quite warm. The zipper goes up fine, but really sticks and catches on the way down. It's only a matter of time before it breaks. My biggest regret is wearing this...
Published 5 months ago by rachel hutchinson

5.0 out of 5 stars warm and it's a bargain!, 25 Nov 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Service, 6 Dec 2013
Very prompt delivery and excellent value for money, The coat is sized the same as fleeces so if you order to fit it will not go over other warm clothing. When it arrived realised my mistake and contacted seller he immediately offered to exchange and go up a size with the replacement, which again arrived promptly - fantastic service.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cosy & Warm, 14 Nov 2013
This review is from: Regatta Women's Blissfull Insulated Jacket (Misc.)
Wasn't sure when I bought this as it was so inexpensive, and you normally only get what you pay for, but I am very pleased with it. Just what you want on a cold dark morning as it's cosy and warm. Covers just above the knee (I'm 5ft 6inches) and you can take the fur lining off from around the collar too. Would recommend this parka as it was a good purchase for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Parka, 14 Feb 2014
This review is from: Regatta Women's Blissfull Insulated Jacket (Misc.)
This Jacket is super warm and is really comfortable to wear. During the rain it keeps me lovely and dry too, and also keeps the wind from chilling me. The two way zip is really handy when going into the car allowing adjustment making it comfy for driving without feeling you are straining the on the zip/parka.Just love it

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 23 Dec 2013
The missus loved this. Early birthday present to replace her old one which she uses to take the dog for a walk.

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm as a duvet, 15 Feb 2014
Excellent value for money. Very warm for watching rugby and walking the dog. Also very light. The sizing is a little skimpy but luckily
the size larger was ordered in mistake do it is a perfect fit

5.0 out of 5 stars new winter coat, 20 Nov 2013
I am very happy with my new winter coat - it is warm but lightweight - zips on pockets are also a good feature, so no losing things from pockets when taking coat off.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb, 13 Feb 2014
Nothing can be better then this in such low price.
Worm, big zip pocket, super colour.
I am enjoying it...

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab!, 11 Feb 2014
Great fit, (chose size larger to accommodate jumpers), really warm, kept me dry in a downpour!
Fairly lightweight too. Thanx

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 10 Feb 2014
Very pleased with this coat. From reading the reviews, I originally bought a size 12 instead of my usual size 10 but going up a size wasn't necessary so re-ordered in my usual size. Arrived promptly and at a bargain price!

Regatta Ladies Blissful Parka Black 12