Scent Name: Poo-Tonium|Size: 4-Ounce|Change
Price:£14.87+ Free shipping

TOP 500 REVIEWERon 19 September 2015
This product is nothing short of amazing. I don't want to be TMI, but I suffer with regular bouts of IBS-D which is - put politely - upsetting, embarrassing and uncomfortable, let alone when in public places.
This wee bottle has made coping with my condition a bit more bearable and keeps the stink at bay under the water. It works, it really works, every single time without fail. Before, it was just..... horrible, which is an understatement.
The stuff in the bottle smells lovely, a few squirts into the water of the toilet bowl and do your business... No more bad smells, just the scent of Poo Pourri doing what it does best.

I can't recommend this enough, especially if you have a condition like mine. A real embarrassment-saver especially in public places! I'll always keep a wee bottle in my bag and a big bottle in the bathroom now.

Top notch stuff indeed.
______________________
Handy tip:
I see other reviewers of this product have problems getting the product to spray when the liquid gets so far down the bottle (as well as holding it at a certain angle.) I resolved this problem by gently bending the tube inside the bottle, so when the bottle is angled for spraying, it will always have a supply of liquid going up it.
on 18 January 2014
Bought it for my son-in-law, Gary, who does have 'toilet issues'. He says it really works and the family are so grateful !!
on 18 March 2014
I have bad IBS, so this product saves a lot of embarrassment. It works, and leaves the bathroom pleasant for others! It smells a little strong when first sprayed into the toilet bowl, but once the toilet has been flushed its fine, it doesn't leave a tell-tale scent of its own. You could easily decant a little into a handbag scent spray (sorry chaps, its not so easy for you) to take out. Highly recommended.
on 28 October 2015
This product does exactly just what I need, I wear a colostomy bag (due to bowel cancer) & it can be quite embarrassing when I have to empty my bag but poo-pourri comes in at the rescue. I hope ther are other colostymates out there who will try this product, it really works, I just wish I had heard of it in my earlier years (I am 12 years with my side kick)
on 22 April 2014
Well this works for sure and although it sounds expensive, not much is needed and therefore it lasts for a long time. Love the Utube advert.
on 13 July 2014
Brought this for daughter, who has just returned from climbing Kilomanjo knowing that the toilet had a lot to be desired she didn't quite know what to make of it. But on return she said it actually worked and all the rest of the climber were using it. and they all loved it .
on 13 August 2014
This product arrived quickly and I can honestly say it does what it says on the tin and also keeps that bathroom smelling fresh for at least a good few hours after! I agree that it is expensive but it really does work :)
on 31 October 2013
Thought it was a joke when I saw the advert for it, and ordered it as a goofy gift for a friend. Gave it a try and was really surprised that it works as advertised. Would definitely recommend to everyone.
on 18 November 2013
I was intrigued to see if this product really worked, having been shown the You Tube TV advertisement by a friend and all laughing aside was amazed that it does a good job of dealing with toilet smells. It is expensive, but has a gorgeous citrus smell. It claims to give four hundreds spritzes from the one bottle - but I should mention that it takes four spritzes to create the film on top of the water - so good for 100 occasions more like. But I prefer the smell of this stuff to the "chem-love-carnation" aerosol sprays. Would definitely buy this again.
on 16 February 2014
It smells great, does its job and with that ad campaign how could you not try it.
Lasts surprisingly long to and we're a house of 4