on 17 October 2015
The CD starts "Please welcome Iggy Pop and his band".... No mention of David Bowie, and for good reason ... you will not hear him on this album. Putting Bowie's name on equal size billing on the cover is nothing more than a marketing ploy. OK, so I like both David Bowie, and Iggy Pop, so actually I think this is a pretty good Iggy Pop album, and that's what it is, an Iggy Pop album. If you are wanting this to hear David Bowie, don't bother, you'll be wasting your money.
on 25 February 2014
A Great album, a definite purchase for your collection if you like Iggy Pop and David Bowie. A must have.
on 13 October 2015
Iggy Pop feat. David Bowie, what could be better? 1977 was a good year for both of them. Iggy released The Idiot and Lust for Life and David Low and Heroes. This gig shows Iggy at his creative peak and David can be heard in the background occasionally. Great, simply great.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 25 January 2014
You can just make out Bowie in the back ground,however its still nice to have if your a collector like me.
on 5 December 2013
To give some insight into this album, David sat behind an upright piano most of the evening and let the Igster take center stage. Shame there isn't a dvd of this performance as it was powerfully visual on a lot of levels.
The sales brothers were on bass and drums and it was attitude city.
I wonder if this is for sale in North America?
0Comment4 of 7 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 21 January 2014
this was given as a gift and the person was very pleased as is a big fan of both artists
on 11 September 2015
For the record this is just a way of getting more cash for old boots-if you can buy either "FUNTIME" which is this same concert -on Amazon for around £5 inc p&p or the harder to find "SUCK ON THIS" Which Amazon or anybody in the UK Doesn't seem to have but can sometimes find in second hand stores for around £6 average! Anyway great concert/radio show which relaunched Iggys career after being down n out n messed up on drugs- Bowie helps out on keyboards and songs and bowies friends the Sales brothers join him..FIVE STARS
on 2 December 2013
I got this Album because I am a huge Bowie Fan, I know Bowie and Iggy have written some of eachothers songs and are good friends so when this come out I thought I was getting a real gem! But sadly I can't hear Bowie singing and the information for this isn't too great, but I haven't really listened to Iggy's music but I did like the Album so if your a Bowie Fan you'll be disappointed because you don't hear him at all. Maybe he is playing a instrument or something. So buy it because your into Iggy Pop its defo a Iggy Pop Album!

Based on the Fact I'm not a Iggy fan i'd give this a 3/5 I did enjoy listening to it, but I don't think i'll listen to it again in a hurry. Shame! but hey ho the album cover is good!
22 comments5 of 12 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 13 November 2015
Good delivery,quality and price.