4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad
You can just make out Bowie in the back ground,however its still nice to have if your a collector like me.
Published 6 months ago by T.G

3.0 out of 5 stars Bowie Who?
Published 8 months ago by August

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, 25 Jan 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars David Bowie, 25 Feb 2014
This review is from: Hello Cleveland Live ! (Audio CD)
A Great album, a definite purchase for your collection if you like Iggy Pop and David Bowie. A must have.

5.0 out of 5 stars gift, 21 Jan 2014
This review is from: Hello Cleveland Live ! (Audio CD)
this was given as a gift and the person was very pleased as is a big fan of both artists

3.0 out of 5 stars Bowie Who?, 2 Dec 2013
This review is from: Hello Cleveland Live ! (Audio CD)
I got this Album because I am a huge Bowie Fan, I know Bowie and Iggy have written some of eachothers songs and are good friends so when this come out I thought I was getting a real gem! But sadly I can't hear Bowie singing and the information for this isn't too great, but I haven't really listened to Iggy's music but I did like the Album so if your a Bowie Fan you'll be disappointed because you don't hear him at all. Maybe he is playing a instrument or something. So buy it because your into Iggy Pop its defo a Iggy Pop Album!

Based on the Fact I'm not a Iggy fan i'd give this a 3/5 I did enjoy listening to it, but I don't think i'll listen to it again in a hurry. Shame! but hey ho the album cover is good!

5.0 out of 5 stars I was there, 5 Dec 2013
This review is from: Hello Cleveland Live ! (Audio CD)
To give some insight into this album, David sat behind an upright piano most of the evening and let the Igster take center stage. Shame there isn't a dvd of this performance as it was powerfully visual on a lot of levels.
The sales brothers were on bass and drums and it was attitude city.
I wonder if this is for sale in North America?

Hello Cleveland Live !
Hello Cleveland Live ! by Iggy Pop & David Bowie (Audio CD - 2013)