5.0 out of 5 stars Charity Parkerson shines
Four books by four bestselling authors, this bundle is a great deal and by the final book, I'd found a new author, Charity ParkersonThe Sexy & The Undead snagged me from the beginning with its humor and wit.
Published 17 months ago by james

3.0 out of 5 stars Some of the books were OK but others were a bit long
winded and took ages to actually get to the point. Also got board with reading some of the stories. Other than. that if you want something to read try them
Published 12 months ago by Kindle Customer

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Charity Parkerson shines, 16 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Demons, Shifters and Witches, Oh My! (Kindle Edition)
Ella Perry accidentally pulls a dark angel from the heavens when her Valentine's Day potion goes wrong. What follows is a hilarious and sexy race to free Zombie Freddie from his curse.I saw another reviewer say, "Get ready to sped your money" and they weren't joking. I'm off to grab the rest of Charity Parkerson's books.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great collection!, 15 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Demons, Shifters and Witches, Oh My! (Kindle Edition)
What a great anthology by a group of talented writers! My favorite is "The Sexy & The Undead" by Charity Parkerson, a fun, steamy, and very real romance between Ella and Samuel, a witch and an angel. That's exciting enough for most readers, right? But not exciting enough by Charity Parkerson's standards, so she adds Freddie in the mix. Freddie is Ella's pet zombie, and there's a problem with a curse that needs to be lifted before the story moves forward, or at least before the story moves forward in a way that would satisfy Ella. And she is not easy to satisfy. What I enjoyed most about this book is the intersection and interweaving of the two stories: romance between Ella and Samuel, and Freddie's curse story. And, of course, the humor is always a great addition to a story. Here are a couple of my favorite lines:

"The light is for guidance and transcendence. But the dark is for protection and passion."

"I say we go fix up your room and make it all fit for your deliciousness again."

"I am pouring my heart out to you while you call me names and throw things at my head."

Charity Parkerson's writing style appeals to me the most, but the other authors are excellent as well. A great collection at an amazing price. You won't be disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant set of books., 4 May 2014
This review is from: Demons, Shifters and Witches, Oh My! (Kindle Edition)
Bought for my wife and she loved them all.
Bought with some scepticism due to the price but as it turns out "what a buy!"
She loved the books and I (she) would recommend you buy before it goes up in price!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great introduction to the Genre, 9 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Demons, Shifters and Witches, Oh My! (Kindle Edition)
If you want a taster and want to try some interesting stories with a modern fairy tale twist the this book is a good starter for ten. Good writers fun plots and it is easy to get hooked on some of the characters. I have ear marked Lanie as one to follow but can't really say I didn't enjoy all the novels. Try it I'm sure you'll enjoy. Richard

5.0 out of 5 stars DEMONLICIOUS!!, 16 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Demons, Shifters and Witches, Oh My! (Kindle Edition)
Just took a chance on this set as I really like Elizabeth Reeves as a writer. The stories are very clever and the characters are believable as you get caught up in the lives of the people involved.
Would recommend highly. Actually, the stories leave you wanting more and this 'box set' is a great idea.

5.0 out of 5 stars Demons, Shifters and Witches, Oh my, 15 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Demons, Shifters and Witches, Oh My! (Kindle Edition)
I enjoyed reading these books all had a brilliant story, real easy to read and have a laugh with some more than others

4.0 out of 5 stars Demon, shifters and witches. Oh my, 2 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Demons, Shifters and Witches, Oh My! (Kindle Edition)
Great mix, felt like I needed more to keep the balance. Some books gave the unfinished feeling. Excellently written but I need more.

3.0 out of 5 stars Some of the books were OK but others were a bit long, 22 May 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars 4 great authors that play very well together :), 21 May 2014
This review is from: Demons, Shifters and Witches, Oh My! (Kindle Edition)
I truly adored this anthology :) I would recommend it to any fantasy/paranormal romance/action lovers out there. I hope they put out another one soon! Usually anthologies are hard for me to read as going from one author to the next can be a bit of a jarring experience but these stories (while all unique) flowed well together creating no discord in the reading experience. Usually if I have an anthology I read one book and then take a break but that was totally unnecessary :) Happy reading!!!

Baehrly Breathing by Elizabeth A Reeves

This book fleshes out all the characters from the prequel until they have a life all their own :)
You really should read the prequel first Baehrly Beginning (A Goldie Locke and the Were Bears Short Story)

I originally fell in love with Goldie in Elizabeth's How (Not) To series ... I was really excited when she decided to start the spin-off and she definitely delivered on it's promise! I read this book pretty much in one sitting as I couldn't put it down. I can't wait for the next one Baehrly Bitten (Goldie Locke and the Were Bears #2)!!!! These books are original and I wish I could live in Goldie's world :)

***This book is suitable for all ages

Breed of Innocence by Lanie Jordan

This was a completely new and original take on demons and I have to say I thoroughly enjoyed it! Its a coming of age story set in a world that could very well be ours :) The plot was lively and fast paced with loads of twists and turns that kept me guessing right until the end. I can't wait to read the next book as I want to know what happens next. Just what secrets will be revealed and what exactly is the truth? I can't wait to read Breed of Envy (The Breed Chronicles, #02)!!!

***This book is suitable for all ages

Linked by Hope Welsh

I was disappointed when this book was finished. I wanted more! The characters were real and totally likable. The action was fast paced and had good flow. The sex scenes were so well integrated into the plot the story could not have done without them. I can't see this book as erotica but that is not a bad thing. I guess if you wanted to it could be classed as tame erotica but personally I don't see it. Overall I would class this book as exceptional paranormal romance or maybe urban fantasy. Every true writer has their own voice and i truly enjoy Hope's! This book is for adults and as an adult I highly recommend it :) I cannot wait to read the next one Holding the Link (Prophecy Book Two) (Prophecy Series)!!!

***This book is suitable for ADULTS READERS ONLY!!

The Sexy & The Undead by Charity Parkerson

Fractured fairytales adult style :) The myriad cast of characters had so many different backgrounds and were pulled from so many different mythos I was afraid I wouldn't be able to keep them straight but each character had his or her own distinct personalty that was so well illustrated I had no trouble distinguishing them from each other. This was and urban fantasy romance of comedic proportions that left me wanting more :)Sexy Witches: The Complete Series

***This book is suitable for ADULTS READERS ONLY!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good pace with switches, 17 May 2014
This review is from: Demons, Shifters and Witches, Oh My! (Kindle Edition)
book reads well and at a good pace, some story line switches. best one near end. needs to be read in full to appreciate.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Demons, Shifters and Witches, Oh My!