4.0 out of 5 stars Initial Hic up but all Good
Published 9 months ago by Lenin Soram

1.0 out of 5 stars Didnt Get To Use.
Do not buy this software if you have a mac using version less than 10.7, there is no where in the requirements but you need 10.7 version or newer. I never got to use this software so cant say if the software itself is good or bad.
Published 10 months ago by Zoe

4.0 out of 5 stars Initial Hic up but all Good, 17 Oct 2013
Lenin Soram (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5 (Mac) [Download] (Software Download)
This was the first time I was buying a software as a direct download from Amazon, I wasn't aware that it takes a couples of minutes (30-40) for Amazon to verify the set up, Initially I was worried that something wasn't right, hence I ended up contacting Amazon, I was told by the call centre staff that the initial set up may take up to 24 hours but shortly after I spoke with the staff I got the link and I managed to download it. As a software there is nothing like Lightroom absolutely love it....

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked fine, 16 Jun 2014
This downloaded and opened just fine.

I was grumbling about having to buy it at all, since I had LR3, but Adobe decided not to update it enough to include RAW codecs for my new Sony camera. No, only LR5 would do it. Except my operating system wouldn't run LR5... And the rest is wide scale cumulative updates and software purchases.

LR5 is a step up from 3; I can't say how much better than 4 it is. The key is to keep an eye on the price here - I was delayed in pressing the button on my purchase, and was rewarded by a price drop of 20, from 95 to 75. Big difference!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant & Engaging..., 26 Jun 2014
K. Carter "Book Worm" (London) - See all my reviews
Initially I felt very frustrated by LR, as I struggled to understand where the photos were stored.. that unlike iPhoto (which I used previously), the original photo is not actually in the LR programme itself... When the penny finally dropped I started a lengthy process of relocating photos from iPhoto to a new home on my hard drive, as in my experience iPhoto does not seem to be compatible with LR.. I then began to understand just how important the location of original photos is to using LR. Now all my new photos are downloaded to this new home, where LR knows where to find them.. & backed up of course.

I now understand the significance of the ? mark, which will appear if LR cannot locate the original photo, because you may have moved it! Once you understand these 'crucial' basics the rest seems straightforward.. and now I am looking forward to learning how to use LR to its full potential..

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 5 Jun 2014
Wow exactly what i was expecting ... can't fault it
would definitely recommend it to friends and family , the photos as a extra wow factor

1.0 out of 5 stars Didnt Get To Use., 1 Sep 2013