5.0 out of 5 stars Def Leppard -Viva! Hysteria [DVD] [2013]
'Viva Hysteria' showcases for the first time the band's career-defining album performed live in its entirety - from start to finish - for a commercial audio/video release.

TRACK LISTING:

Published 10 months ago by Adam & Eve Records

2.0 out of 5 stars great production but disappointing
Published 11 months ago by marcus davies

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING!! BUY IT., 21 Oct 2013
first of all i would like to add that i had my dad watch it and he isn't a big Def Leppard fan and he loved watching it.

the way they filmed it was great, they didnt spend too much time just filming one member of the band.

sound was great.

everything about it was great and the bonus features were awesome, you get to see the DED FLATBIRD stuff which was awesome, and some epic acoustic stuff.

it was properly made, well worth the price, i would of paid more for it.

i strongly recomend you buy it, even if you're casual about DEF LEPPARD.

im gonna go watch it again now, cant take my eyes of it!

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant dvd, go buy it all you def leppard ..., 10 Sep 2014
brilliant dvd ,go buy it all you def leppard fans !!
you will be glad that you did !!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Blu-ray. Thanks for everytihing., 8 Aug 2014
This review is from: Def Leppard -Viva! Hysteria (Bluray) [Blu-ray] [2013] [Region Free] (Blu-ray)
Excellent Blu-ray. Thanks for everytihing.

2.0 out of 5 stars great production but disappointing, 22 Oct 2013
Firstly I would like to point out that I am a lifelong def leppard fan and they will forever be my favourite band, I first discovered the band aged 8 and have followed and supported them ever since (im now 31), so please be assured this an honest review. The production of this blu ray is brilliant....the picture is super sharp and the sound is pure and clear. My big problem with this concert is its lifeless....theres barely any crowd noise, the guitar sounds are so clean....they lack punch, the drums sound like a machine(I know there electronic but even so...),phil collen has a tendancy to put lead guitars where there not needed and some of joes banter with the crowd is cringe worthy. To me this blu ray has the look of a def leppard video set to a live soundtrack as opposed to being a live energy packed concert. In the round in your face is a far superior concert and is the reason def leppard are such a great great band...great, raw and energy packed concert. Some of the vocal effects on dont shoot shotgun and excitable are horrific. The intro section to the disc recycles footage from visualize and is pretty pointless. The most upsetting thing for me is the complete lack of acknowledgement for steve clark....the intro to gods of war from in the round is shown but that it. The disc is dedicated to random people but not steve, not one member thanks steve in there notes (surely they all owe him something as he contributed to 95% of the material on offer). I hope people buy this blu ray and enjoy it as def leppard are a wonderful band and are the soundtrack to my life, but from a personal point of view i feel disappoint and wont be choosing this over in the round in your face. I wish they would release lost footage of steve as he ( in my opinion) is what made def leppard so great and he should be remembered as a truly unique gifted guitarist .

Ps why the frig is the re recorded version of hysteria played on the bonus menu????? It sounds so unbelievably awful

5.0 out of 5 stars GREATEST BAND EVER!, 9 Dec 2013
I love Def Leppard, so i had to get this and i have to say its the best dvd of theirs i have so far and i have every single one they have ever released.

1.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely shocking, 4 Jan 2014
I've been a Def Leppard fan for more years than I care to remember. I have all of their earlier stuff right up to Adrenalize, that was when I thought they were losing that magic. I also have the Songs from the Sparkle Lounge which I confess I have only listened to twice as it was so poor. Then I saw them at Wembley (first time I'd seen them for many years)when they co-headlined with Whitesnake,(who blew the Leps clean back to Sheffield)after only 30 minutes we'd heard and seen enough, they were truly awful, so we left, along with hundreds of others.
When I saw this offering I read the reviews and thought well they can't all be wrong. I've just taken the disc off, it's absolutely shocking. Joe Elliott's vocals are flat (as they were at Wembley), the whole band were simply going through the motions, this actually reminded me of some cheesy cabaret act. I'm sorry but if they are reduced to this then they have lost a fan. I will always listen to their older stuff but as far I'm concerned Def Leppard are nothing but a pale imitation of that once brilliant band that I grew to love. This Bluray will be found a home somewhere else but it won't be in my collection! Hysteria is in my opinion one of the great rock albums, the way it's performed on this show is nothing more that a joke, it's that bad I'm angry for spending money on it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 Sep 2014
Excellent

4.0 out of 5 stars Mix feelings, 23 Oct 2013
Got into def leppard when i was 6-7 due to my dad listening to them like a god when he was 21 -22 ish?. NOW 23 years down the line and Now its me who listens to them like a god :D. Now that i can own a New installment off the Band, I am proud to say i have my own copy off them still in there prime Kinda :D but i am not a singer nor can i judge happy all together.

The package came within 2-3 days and the Dvd was slick and smooth and has a good layout back and front and comes with a little booklet. The picture quality is beautiful and if plugged into a Led 40+ inch screen and 5.1+ surround sound you won't be disappointed in what you hear. Think what most people are not happy about and what loses its 1 star with me, is hearing the crowd what is very faint but from the looks off it the stadium is small?

Anyways Its a must buy in my eyes, I do hope they come back to England so i can see them in person and take my father to see them once again enjoy a great band once again.

5.0 out of 5 stars trip down memory lane, 24 Oct 2013
AMAGEDDON IT... OH YES.. GETTING DEAF WITH THE DEF.. SHEFFIELDS OWN AND ONE OF THEIR GREATEST EXPORTS.. SHEFFIELD "STEEL" ROCKS..
NOT SURE WHY JOE IS WEARING MAKEUP AS HE LOOKS LIKE A REJECT FROM THE ALCHY CLINIC AT THE HALLAMSHIRE OR MAYBE HIS TRIBUTE TO THE NEW ROMANTICS ??

WHO CARES.. LETS JUST GET ROCKED.. SIT BACK MOSH AND ENJOY THE TRIP BACK TO THE PROPER 80S

4.0 out of 5 stars Good...but he can't sing, 9 May 2014
The band are tight, the songs are magic (obviously) but I'm afraid Joe Elliott is sounding a little weak and past it. Also, what's wrong with a smile now and then? He looks pissed off throughout the show. All he does is wander up the 'lead singer aisle', sing, mimic to the crowd, then turn his back and walk back to the drum kit. It's a bit annoying after the fifth song.....but it's still good entertainment.

Def Leppard -Viva! Hysteria (Bluray) [Blu-ray] [2013] [Region Free]