on 24 December 2013
Brilliant album awsome guitar work. For those new to this bunch this would be an excellent intro. Pounding my head right now tk burn MF. Go, get this now.
on 6 August 2014
A few ballads on this one, just like War Is The Answer but nowhere near as many as volume 2. But apart from that an awesome album.
on 21 April 2016
The single was good, rest is just filler. Not a patch on first 2 albums. Unlikely to play often if at all in the future.
First albums had a good mix of melodic tracks and straight ahead moshers. This one has a similar mix but the tunes or melodies are not there. Give it a few weeks after playing this several times and you would be hard pushed to remember the song titles or a single chorus.

Must try harder boys.
on 4 November 2013
Never heard these guys until I was listening to Planet Rock. Now cant get enough. Always have it on my mp3.
on 5 August 2013
Looking at the other reviews, I'm almost wondering if they're even about the same album. in my opinion, this one has nothing on their previous works. out of the 14 songs on it, there's about 4 I genuinely enjoyed. it's not that I've not listened to FFDP before either, not a month has gone past in which I havent replayed all their previous songs. and this album simply doesnt live upto the rest.

the sound is very synthetic in general. the drums and bass in particular are lacking compared to american capitalist. which on it's own wouldnt be so bad, but rather than support the vocals, the instrumentals seem to drown them out a lot of the time. but not consistently, they come in and fade out, synthetically, constantly. it's very much like being on the wrong equalizer. and I'm not.

'Diary of a Deadman' is entirely spoken. speaking in parts of the songs before worked magnificently, since it would then burst out into a growl with accompanying instruments. in this one, not so much. just talking all the way through. 'Mama Said Knock You' Out is every bit as awful as the title suggests. the first minute is surprisingly decent, but then the tech9 ft bit comes in, and FFDP is completely reduced to a chorus in the form of repeating 'mama said knock you out' for the next 1 minute 48 seconds. nothing else. I'm not going to go through all the songs, but all in all, I'm quite dissapointed. I guess they cant just keep getting better after all.