5.0 out of 5 stars New favourite, 23 May 2013
This review is from: Fire Logic (Hardcover)
It took me a couple of tries to get stuck into this book, but that was down to outside interference rather than a fault of the narrative itself. One I was sucked into the plot, it was a real struggle putting it down. I actually hit my cousin when he tried to prise it from my hands so he could read the blurb. I finished the book yesterday, but am now in that unstable state I get in when I just finish reading a really good book. The only remedy?

Read the book again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Recommended!, 8 Jan 2004
Detra Fitch (USA) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Fire Logic (Hardcover)
The G'deon who ruled Shaftal died, without an heir. Thus Shaftal had been thrown into turmoil and the Sainnites began invading. The Shaftali created a guerrilla army to withstand the Sainnites, but slowly they began to lose.
Emil was a Paladin and of fire blood. Zanja was the Speaker for people, also of fire blood. Norina was a Truthken and an air elemental. Karis was a giant, worked as a metalsmith, and an earth witch. These four souls would be called upon by Fate to determine the course of their people.
**** The story followed Zanja as she and the others dealt with war, torture, honor, politics, betrayal, lots of courage, and a bit of friendship. There were parts that left me breathless. Often reality intruded upon my reading and I found myself eager to return to this magical world as quickly as possible. Author Laurie J. Marks proves her talent for creating realistic characters and awesome plots! Recommended! ****
Reviewed by Detra Fitch of Huntress Reviews.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fire Logic, 8 Jan 2004
Detra Fitch (USA) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)

ARRAY(0xa0bc4450)

Fire Logic (Elemental Logic)
Fire Logic (Elemental Logic) by Laurie J. Marks