5.0 out of 5 stars Great tasting gluten-free gnocchi
Published 9 months ago by Jason

3.0 out of 5 stars Very bland but edible
The package comes with two portions which is good as you can open one at a time and eat the other at a later date. With pesto this is so bland its nearly inedible. Really not appealing. I used a much more flavourful sauce the second time and it was better but I don't think I'd buy this again.
Published 15 months ago by MsSS

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tasting gluten-free gnocchi, 26 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Le Veneziane Gluten Free Potato Gnocchi 500 g (Grocery)
These are a great option for Coeliacs who enjoy gnocchi. Before the other half was diagnosed as a coeliac, we used to enjoy pan-fried gnocchi with pesto. It's not something the supermarkets yet seem to stock, but wow we've found these on Amazon, we can enjoy that meal again, and like the pasta, gluten free gnocchi is a pretty decent substitute! They are freeze dried and so last a long time just like regular gnocchi (that isn't in the chilled section), in fact if you're cooking both types at the same time, you do need to be careful which is which!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 13 July 2014
This review is from: Le Veneziane Gluten Free Potato Gnocchi 500 g (Grocery)
Tastes just like normal gnocchi, will be buying more soon.

5.0 out of 5 stars good., 10 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Le Veneziane Gluten Free Potato Gnocchi 500 g (Grocery)
Tastes just like the none gluten free variety. Lovely. Just ordered more. A little expensive. But not too bad if you buy in bulk.

4.0 out of 5 stars Small gnocchi are the best, 23 May 2014
This review is from: Le Veneziane Gluten Free Potato Gnocchi 500 g (Grocery)
I quite like this product because the gnocchi are small and will cook quickly, whether you boil them first and watch them float to the surface after only a few minutes, or if you cook them till nice and crunchy on the outside in your skillet in some butter .......... Very tasty and goes well with most things.

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended!, 13 May 2014
This review is from: Le Veneziane Gluten Free Potato Gnocchi 500 g (Grocery)
I am wheat and gluten intolerant. I ordered these, and I would highly recommend them. Good value for money, and great quality. Cook exactly as instructed on the packet. Would recommend that you remove one piece and taste for texture prior to draining. That way if the texture is too firm for your liking you simple cook further, in my case 2 minutes (then retry a piece) to achieve your desired texture. I served mine with a bolognaise sauce and fresh Parmesan cheese grated all over! Absolutely delicious! Highly recommended and reminds me to get another order in!

3.0 out of 5 stars Very bland but edible, 8 April 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Good gnocchi, 7 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Le Veneziane Gluten Free Potato Gnocchi 500 g (Grocery)
This is very good gnocchi, indistinguishable from anything in the supermarket. Each pack has two portions and each portion, with a good sauce, easily constitutes a meal in itself.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great great great!, 13 May 2015
This review is from: Le Veneziane Gluten Free Potato Gnocchi 500 g (Grocery)
Really lovely gnocchi. Firmer than the regular gluten filled variety but I find that actually makes for better dishes. Cooks easily and keeps the heat really well. I use them in baked gnocchi dishes so cook them almost all the way and then finish them int he sauce in the oven. Brilliant!

5.0 out of 5 stars Haven't always been intolerant to gluten and I couldn't tell ..., 9 Jun. 2015
This review is from: Le Veneziane Gluten Free Potato Gnocchi 500 g (Grocery)
Haven't always been intolerant to gluten and I couldn't tell the difference between this and regular gnocchi. Got my boyfriend to try it too incase I was remembering it wrong and he was of the same opinion.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 16 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Le Veneziane Gluten Free Potato Gnocchi 500 g (Grocery)
Love this product! It's so hard to find gluten free gnocchi in the supermarkets so I was delighted when I found this! Will be buying again. Wish it was a little less expensive though.

Le Veneziane Gluten Free Potato Gnocchi 500 g