5.0 out of 5 stars Humax
appears better than the original control
Well worth the money
Published 9 months ago by J. S. Mills

3.0 out of 5 stars Not terribly well impressed with the humax box we bought
It works ok and is a needed replacement for one that slowly stopped working over time. However, it's already developing some of the traits of the original one. Not terribly well impressed with the humax box we bought. Wouldn't buy one again.
Published 4 months ago by I. C. Elsley

3.0 out of 5 stars Not terribly well impressed with the humax box we bought, 13 Aug 2014
I. C. Elsley - See all my reviews
This review is from: Humax YouView Remote Control for DTR-T1000 & DTR-1010 (RM-I03U) (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Humax, 27 Feb 2014
J. S. Mills (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Arrived before expected Works a treat and a very fair price
appears better than the original control
Well worth the money

5.0 out of 5 stars Identical replacement, 7 July 2014
This was a great replacement for my youview remote that broke. Add battery and you are in business. No set up required worked straight away and is identical to the original.

5.0 out of 5 stars Human remote, 23 Mar 2014
Delivered very quickly ,just put batteries in and worked straight away no messing around having to connect to unit very pleased would recommend .

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful on delivery!, 19 Nov 2014
Ridiculously poor service. Was promised (and paid extra) for quick delivery. I am now 9 days past the worst case scenario date and nothing received. Despite a promising reply to my first email, I have had no further contact 3 emails later. STAY CLEAR OF THIS SUPPLIER, totally unacceptable.

3.0 out of 5 stars FINGERS CROSSED !, 14 Oct 2014
The remote is identical to original and works well at moment. I just do not like and have no confidence in the design of the 'inner navigation wheel' I hope that it proves to be more reliable and robust than original. Much prefer the feel and design of SKY remotes.

1.0 out of 5 stars Why not work out why you need a new remote so soon, 8 Jan 2014
Tellboy (Manchester) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
The design is the same as the Fox T2 and Foxsat made by Humax. I have the same faults within 12 months.
The OK button and the Guide button soon pack in.
Even though this costs a small fortune and is really good when you get it you will find the same problem happening again after using it for a while. You will gradually have to press the buttons harder and harder until eventually you have white knuckles trying to get a response on some of the ones you use a lot. I never have any trouble with my Panasonic remotes it is always the Humax models. I have stopped buying the replacements now and instead bought some keypad conductive paint from the USA.
Now I spring the remote apart with a blunt wood chisel,clean the contact area under the faulty buttons with alcohol IPA on a cotton bud wait for a few hours then apply the keypad paint with a cocktail stick with a blunt point.
You now must wait or dry with a hair dryer before assembling the remote.
This has proved so successful I am now the family and friends remote control repair guy. Don't bother trying a soft lead pencil or bits of cooking foil just go on EBay and search for keypad paint. The container is tiny but you only need a drop or two and costs about a tenner. It keeps well and can be diluted with water if too thick just one drop of water at a time and stir with a cocktail stick. Don't throw your old remote in the bin, give it a try.
The 1 star is because they should supply better remote controls in the first place.

1.0 out of 5 stars This is my third Remote for this TV. The ..., 8 Oct 2014
This is my third Remote for this TV. The guide button on this Remote breaks down within a few weeks. I find it hard to believe that this fault has not been remedied as it is a well known problem.

5.0 out of 5 stars As expected the item worked correctly (unlike the failed item ..., 17 Nov 2014
As expected the item worked correctly (unlike the failed item which last a few weeks over 2 years). Delivery was well ahead of advised by about 3 days - brilliant

3.0 out of 5 stars it was a fast and efficient sevice. but could ..., 26 Sep 2014
it was a fast and efficient sevice.but could not get it to work.then realised the battery was flat so had to buy new ones,then it worked o.k

Humax YouView Remote Control for DTR-T1000 & DTR-1010 (RM-I03U)
Usually dispatched within 2 to 3 days