5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent shell cover for Chromebook - looking good
Published 20 months ago by EllyBlue

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
Not quite the colour shown, but does the job.
Published 10 months ago by Miss R Jones

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent shell cover for Chromebook - looking good, 9 Sept. 2013
EllyBlue (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 100 REVIEWER)
I bought this shell cover to protect my Samsung Chromebook and make it stand out from the crowd. (There are several chromebooks in the office where I work). Although a touch on the pricey side, it is made of a robust feeling plastic which has a matt, very slightly textured finish - good for keeping fingerprint free. It fits the Chromebook like a glove. It is in two sections and is easy to attach - you know you've got it right when you here the "clicks" as you push the small clips around the edges into place. The bottom section has a lot of cut outs to allow for ventilation (although the Chromebook itself doesn't have any vents on the base), plus cut outs for the two small speakers. There are also four slightly raised feet - one in each corner. The two at the front are slightly rubberised to prevent the Chromebook from slipping on smooth surfaces. In addition, there are two little pull out legs towards the back, so you can use the Chromebook at a slight angle, which many people find more comfortable for typing. These are easy to open if you grip them on either side, and they support the Chromebook well. The fact that it is raised slightly is good from the point of view of keeping the chromebook cool.
All in all, this cover provides good protection as well as a bit of colourful style to the Chromebook. The Aqua colour is lovely and very true to the picture on the website. It does add a little bit of weight but not much and you should also note that the hinge area at the back is quite open (necessarily so because of where the ports/power connection are). Look at the pictures to see what I mean. The Chromebook even wearing its smart new cover is still very light. It adds only very slightly to the overall dimensions. My Chromebook will still fit into its sleeve for additional protection when its in my bag. My only slight reservation about this product is that it is quite expensive, but I do feel that in this instance at least, you do get what you pay for. An excellent addition for your Samsung Chromebook.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Fit, 1 Nov. 2013
This is just what I was looking, it is a perfect fro the Chromebook and looks great, the purple is a nice bright colour and looks lovely. It simply clips on and provides just that extra added bit of protection.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish, 25 Sept. 2013
Easy to fit - colour great - can decorate - keeps chrome book clean & unmarked as well as offering some protection

5.0 out of 5 stars great colour, 6 Jun. 2014
fits very well looks really good I would most definately recommend this to my friends. Helps to protect the chrome book from scratches.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good protection for your Chromebook, 16 Dec. 2013
I was a bit sceptical about this product as there are mixed reviews but once arrived I was actually quite impressed. It clips onto the outside of the Chromebook and adds only a small amount of bulk or weight, whilst is says transparent a more accurate description would be opaque as it is not fully clear.

Given the lack of availability of vinyl skins in the UK this is a great alternative.

5.0 out of 5 stars Colour Change your Chromebook, 5 Nov. 2013
This a cheap and easy way to have a different colour chromebook. And you can protect it from scratches and chips (even though my chromebook hasn't got any).
There are little legs that flip out from the bottom to give you a tipped angle to type on. Think like the keyboard legs you get and that same angle. Works great.
Easy to clip on and remove.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works brilliantly and looks really good, 7 Oct. 2013
The cover fits really well and you can still see the design of the chromebook through the case.

I had a bit of trouble with a missing piece, one of the extendible legs was missing, but iPearl sent me a whole new base straight away which was great, excellent service.

The cover adds very little weight or bulk and protects against wear and tear scratches.

Highly Recommended

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 23 Sept. 2013
I bought this for my husband.

As he is not the type to be putting his laptop in and out of a case, this is the perfect solution - it also has pull-down 'feet' at the back which tilts the laptop and helps the air circulate underneath.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really stylish, great fit!, 13 Sept. 2013
This product is great, I was worried about my Chromebook breaking and found this recommended online. One of the best purchases I have made in the past few months, absolutely love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Made it my own, 13 Oct. 2014
This is fantastic. Love the colour and everyone comments on it. I've put stickers on it because I can just take them off again because it's plastic. It's definitely saved my chromebook from a few scratches. I like the little legs underneath that you can use if you want to make it higher. I would recommend. I hope to buy another colour in future.