5.0 out of 5 stars Fab!
Published on 28 Oct. 2012 by JadeEmma

3.0 out of 5 stars Wear
These are not made to last as my daughter has had these a few months and the heal is badly worn already.
Published 16 months ago by angela

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab!, 28 Oct. 2012
I'm on the short side at 5ft 2, and with feet a size 4, I was reluctant to buy adults hunters that were too long on my leg! These however, are perfect! Theyre a great length, surprisingly longer than I thought they would be, and fit perfectly! Have been wearing them even when it isn't raining! The calf width is perfect with space for leggings or long socks to fit snugly and the lining is lovely! Would definately recommend for both children and any adults that are slightly shorter with smaller feet!

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant if your 5ft 4inches and under, 3 July 2012
i love my Hunter wellies,im 5ft 3inches and struggle with wellies that are to long or to tight around the calfs.these are perfect length and i can still get my jeans tucked down them,the delivery was super fast and a fraction of the price in high street.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic boots!, 23 Jan. 2014
These were bought as a gift for my daughter - I sized up as we also bought welly socks and they fit perfectly. She says they're really comfy and they look amazing worn with the dark pink sock.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hunter Gloss Wellies, 9 Nov. 2011
Karen Ann Connell (Glasgow) - See all my reviews
Lovely wellies with a nice gloss to them. My daughter loves them, still a little bit big at the moment but she will soon grow into them. Great value too thanks!

5.0 out of 5 stars Hunter Gloss Welly, 9 Oct. 2011
Bought as a present for my mum as the the one I bought were too long for her short legs! Fit perfectly and she was delighted with them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kids Gloss Hunter Wellie's, 10 Oct. 2012
My new Hunter wellie's arrived today , so pleased with them !! I am 5ft and a size 4 and these fit perfect. Would highly recommend, the box was a little dented but no big deal . Can't wait to use them .

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this boot, excellent service, 3 Sept. 2014
first pair arrived with a slight fault, was replaced the following day, excellent service. my daughter had hunter Wellies previously and have been well used on many walks and at school, still in good condition just outgrown. Even though they are an expensive wellie you certainly get value for money as they last and are extremely durable

5.0 out of 5 stars Erin loves them., 5 Nov. 2013
My Grandaughter loved these boots for her Birthday.
She loved the colour, her favourite.
The Boots fit beautifully.
Give plenty of cushioning from stones and gravel, and grass tuffets.
She lives on agricultural holding, the boots are just perfect.
Practical in her favourite colour.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous Wellies, 26 Oct. 2014
I bought these for my granddaughter for her birthday and she loves them. A little on the expensive side but then Hunter wellies always have been. They are well made though and should last her a while. I bought her the Hunter wellie socks as well. Gotta spoil your granddaughter sometimes!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely boots, would recommend, 18 Jun. 2014
Bought for my daughter who is very slim so around the leg and ankle was quite large but that was expected due to her size. Perfect fit on the foot, she is now happily wearing them on her PGL trip