5.0 out of 5 stars Great show
Published 16 months ago by leigh cooper

3.0 out of 5 stars Not really one to watch!
I personally thought it was not well made. Loved Ozzie actor Jesse Spencer from House but the storylines are weak and only watched it through as I had already a sneak preview on Wiki and wanted to see the ending! Not sure if I will buy season 2!
Published 10 months ago by P Caillabet

5.0 out of 5 stars Great show, 10 Jun 2013
I am a huge fan of this show. one Wednesday about 5/6 weeks into it's airing on Sky living i was flicking through and found this show and was hooked straight away. 9pm it was on average a week behind what went out in America. It was Fast paced action and had funny moments as well it is in truth alot like Third Watch or for the older Uk people London's Burning (when it was at it's best) with a excellent cast great storylines and even a spin off after one series (Chicago PD). I would recommend this to anyone into Emergency shows like Third Watch, Southland, Blue Bloods or for UK fans The Bill, London's Burning (or the rather poor rip off of London's Burning) Steel river blues.

Some of the cast will be known to people like Lt. Casey used to be in Neighbours and Chief Boden Was in the 88/89 episode's of The Bill.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Enjoyable Series, 3 Nov 2013
I was very dubious about buying this as I had not heard anything about it. I am so glad I made that purchase, it is a really good drama series. I think if you are fans of Grey's Anatomy you will really enjoy this. It has the same sort of content - drama, accuracy regarding fire situations - Grey's obviously was medical - individual personal stories. Everything a good drama series needs. It took me about two /three episodes to get into it, but by the end of the series I found that the cast has grown into their roles and formed a very tight unit. I did have a few tears in some of the episodes and apart from Grey's no other drama series has made me do that!.

5.0 out of 5 stars We only saw about 3 episodes but when we came back home we decided to buy the first season and we absolutely love it! We're addi, 3 Sep 2014
My mum and I first discovered this on holiday in Italy and we got into watching it as it was one of the only programs in English. We only saw about 3 episodes but when we came back home we decided to buy the first season and we absolutely love it! We're addicted to watching it and now we can't wait until the second season comes out on DVD. Its brilliant and the fire fighters aren't bad looking either

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!!!!, 30 May 2014
Absolutely love this series I picked up on it 2-3 episodes into season 2 and have recently bought season one now that I have watched both can not wait for season 3!!! There is Chicago pd as we'll and would love to watch that but can't find it on over here!

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy veiwing, 20 May 2014
Really enjoyed Chicago fire, lots of interesting plots and very beautiful people, USA version of London's Burning. Looking forward to watching Series 2

5.0 out of 5 stars Best firefighter show on the planet, 29 April 2014
Miss D. M. Holmes (Bradford, England) - See all my reviews
Awesome program, story lines are brilliant, keeps you on the edge of your seat. Brilliant acting with a phenomenal cast, can't wait to get season 2

5.0 out of 5 stars Epic, 17 April 2014
I saw the series on TV and i enjoyed it so much that i decided to buy the the first season and anyone who likes abit of drama romance and into fire crew then this is a brilliant show to watch it follows the lives of the firefighters and paramedics working at the Chicago Fire Department at the firehouse of Engine 51, Truck 81, Squad 3, Ambulance 61 and Battalion 25. The firehouse shown is Engine 18's quarters, located at 1360 S. Blue Island Ave. between 13th & Racine

The firehouse faces life or death decisions every day, but look to each other like family, making sure to look out for each other, no matter what happens. Chicago Fire's tagline is, "Life in the heat of it".

5.0 out of 5 stars Great series can't wait for more, 21 Mar 2014
I highly recommend this series. I took a chance on it, while it was in the January sale. So glad I did, I lent it to my Mum and Dad and they enjoyed it too. Appeals to lots of ages.

5.0 out of 5 stars My new favourite show!, 15 Mar 2014
So you may think this is just fit firemen running into burning buildings. Yes there are some very nice actors, but also fabulous plots that have had me on the edge of my seat at times, love interests and amazing stunts. I cannot wait to buy season two .

5.0 out of 5 stars fab, 11 Jan 2014
well worth watching

Chicago Fire - Season 1 [Blu-ray]
Chicago Fire - Season 1 [Blu-ray] by Jesse Spencer (Blu-ray - 2013)