5.0 out of 5 stars My sis will love it
The weight of the bangle is good and the catch is sturdy. I love the presentation and would happily recommend.
Published 8 months ago by blacks1973

I was extremely disappointed . I wish I could give it no stars.I was expecting much but even with low expectations it was terrible.
Published 14 days ago by Kay Thompson

5.0 out of 5 stars My sis will love it, 3 Nov 2013
This review is from: Silver Plated Message Bangle - Sisters share a special bond....that last a lifetime.... (Jewellery)

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful bracelet, 6 Dec 2013
This is a beautiful bracelet bought for my sister if it was bought for me I would be very very happy with it perfect

5.0 out of 5 stars loved it!, 3 Mar 2014
Really lovely item, was impressed when it arrived. Comes in a neat little mesh bag with a card insert behind it with lovely words on so it looks good when you look at it. Bangle itself is solid feeling and good weight. Dosent look cheap atall like some silver jewellery you can get. My sister loved it and it bought tears to her eyes with the quote thats wrote on it.
DEFINITELY would recommend and DEFINITLEY will be coming back to buy from lovethelinks again. :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars sister bond, 29 May 2014
Had not seen real thing as it was a gift for my sister. She has reported that it was really lovely. It arrived Friday the day after her birthday whilst at work so had to go to ppst office. That said my sister coudln't fault such a lovely gift thank you.

1.0 out of 5 stars I was extremely disappointed. I wish I could give it no stars, 11 July 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Silver Plated Bangle, 16 Jun 2014
Mr. Trevor Lock (UK) - See all my reviews
Looked for a while to find one with a message that suited the purpose.
This is a nice Bracelet, BUT could have been better if it had a presentation box with it.