on 25 March 2014
Really happy with this bangle. A weighty bangle that is comfortable to wear all day and goes with any outfit.
I have had lots of comments from friends admiring the sentiment.
on 19 June 2014
My friend said she loved this bangle, it has a nice weight and finish to it!! Really good value. It comes in a little organza bag.
on 14 July 2014
Bought as an adult christening gift and she was thrilled to bits with it. Perfect.Arrived promptly
on 10 September 2014
Lovely bracelet. Arrived early & was carefully packaged. I'm very pleased with it - so's my small daughter who seems to think this is for her!
on 18 August 2014
Lovely bracelet, excellent quality.
on 26 October 2015
Beautifully made and presented in a chiffon bag. Delighted with it. Brilliant words-printed on inside of bracelet too. Recommended.
Excellent suppler also-care's for her customers -shows as 'Handwritten Thankyou card enclosed' lovely touch.
on 10 July 2015
Really beautiful delivered in quick time love it
on 16 January 2016
Lovely item...good price. Good weight...and the inscriptions are a beautiful idea. Bought for a birthday present, and I'm sure my daughter will be delighted with it....as I was!
on 7 August 2015
I liked this bracelet so much I bought one for my friend, I have only worn it twice so hope the colour will last, fast delivery too, I will definitely buy from this seller again ☺
on 25 May 2016
Brought for a freind in Aus. She loved it!!!! Great quality for the price. Arrived promptly in beautiful packing.