5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality for the price
Beautiful bracelet. Great quality for the price. Love the message engraved. Would purchase again with different text as great value for money
Published 5 months ago by A M WATSON

3.0 out of 5 stars Love it, but tarnished so quickly
I sooo loved this bangle, the weight, the look, all of it. I just wish the silver plate was more substantial, or they made a silver version.(??hollow, as the the weight of solid silver .. . ouch!)
I bought this as my 25 wedding anniversary was coming, & loved the slushy sentiment.
Published 23 days ago by Pumbelly

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality for the price, 15 Jan 2014
This review is from: Silver Plated Message Bangle - So....There's this man who stole my heart.... and changed my name to MRS..... (Jewellery)

3.0 out of 5 stars Love it, but tarnished so quickly, 17 Jun 2014
However, after nearly 3 weeks of wearing the silver had worn off the inside of the bangle & was starting to wear off the edges. From other reviews I had expected this in a few months, so am deeply disappointed.
I loved it so much I bought 2 for friends too.

probably best for occasional wear, to reduce silver wear n tear. I did sooo love it. returned & refunded really quickly, so can't fault seller.