5.0 out of 5 stars Fresh and like an open window
This little air freshener we have in my husband's car. This is the car we take on long journeys together so I do spend a lot of time in there with him.

This is a lovely fresh uplifting scent that fills the car with a pleasant but not at all sickly or overwhelming aroma.

Published 7 months ago by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay product
Product arrived on time so no problem with sender. However, the fragrance is great for a couple of days, then does not work after. Liquid is still inside, so it has not ran out. Even with blowers on full blast, you get a hint at best, so will not be buying the Febreeze Clip-On Air Freshener again
Published 1 month ago by Stephanie

5.0 out of 5 stars Fresh and like an open window, 28 Nov 2013

My husband is not a fan of too strong scents and was a bit reluctant to have this in his car. he is converted now and enjoys having a car than smells pleasant and fresh.

This has lasted a full 30 days and still smells pretty good but I think we are ready for a new smell so which one will we try net.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to clip on and nicely scented, 6 Nov 2013
FussyMissus (Uk) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)
Very nice scneted car air freshner, something I have come to expect from Febreze. What I was most impressed with was the method used to clip it onto the car - so many of these fresheners rely on complicated twistings and slottings of things and they generally do not fit.

Not so this one!!

Simply lift up the lever at the back to pierce the scent bubble, then leave the clip in the horizontal position. It then acts like a 'peg' which clips just about anywhere on your car, including the vents for the warm air.

Absoluteley perfect for the purpose, and, to add to its ambience, it is suitable for a 'bloke' car, as it does not smell floral or fussy according to my husband.

Highly reccomended

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, 11 April 2014
Smells great. perfect fresh smell. and i like how you can decide how strong you would like the scent to be, people always comment on how clean it smells in my car.

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 12 July 2014
This review is from: Febreze Clip-on Car Air Freshener Starter Kit Cotton 2 ml (Grocery)
Does what u expect !

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay product, 20 May 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars nice scent, 27 Mar 2014
Smells lovely in my car when the fans are on. However doesn't last as long as I would of liked. I would buy again but a bit pricey for the amount of time it lasts.

5.0 out of 5 stars TOP, 12 Mar 2014
This fragrance is the best for me. i am decided to buy only this one in the future and try to recommend it ti all my friends with a wide smile.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice smell, discrete and stylish!, 22 Feb 2014
I like this very much, the smell is not fake or chemical, it's very natural smell which is good. Only thing I don't like is it's not full when you open it. It's about half full. Now i know its probably meant to be like that but I don't like it. It ruins the customer satisfaction.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely smell!!, 13 Feb 2014
Much cheaper than anywhere else!! Great smell and long lasting!!! Easy to fit and discreet looking! Will definitely be ordering more!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Pleasant smell, 30 Jan 2014
Overall a good air freshener as all Febreze products are. Pleasant smell but can be slightly overpowering if you have air blowing from where you place it.