5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!
Well I always write my reviews on my wife's Amazon account just to confuse the NSA.
I've only had a beard for a short time: after I retired, I thought I needed a hobby. I started off with the WAHL battery operated beard trimmer - since WAHL was almost synonymous with all things beard.
I have already written a review on this item - an opportunity to corner the...
Published 9 months ago by Mrs. Michelle P. Williams

1.0 out of 5 stars The main shaved for some reason would not cut hair ...
The main shaved for some reason would not cut hair. I am unsure if it was just faulty or not. Returned for a refund. I will stick to Remington products in the future.
Published 1 month ago by Shane Spencer-Gaze

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 13 Jan 2014
This review is from: BaByliss for Men 7420U Super Groomer (Personal Care)
I have already written a review on this item - an opportunity to corner the market sqandered through appalling design and cynical marketing. It almost tempted me to give up beard growing and take up raping and pillaging.
My wife bought me the Babyliss Supergroomer in the nick of time. Now this IS the gubbins! Wonderful design - the operating heads and trimmer guides all dismantle easily for cleaning. Beard trimming is FANTASTIC - smooth, precise - a pleasure!
Then there is the DETAIL attachment to clean up the edges, create designs!
There is a foil shaver to smooth out the non beard areas - no need for a separate razor: a nose and ear hair trimmer for when you're going out for a night with the lads - AND a body hair trimmer. Now I wouldn't use this myself but my wife said: 'Could I borrow it to trim my brazilian?'
I said: 'No way! Let him buy his own!'
WELL!
I just wanted to ADD after putting this review on Amazon a couple of weeks ago and receiving 2/2 feedback: Please don't assume from from my humorous review that this is NOT a really fantastic product!
I have used it several times and every thing about it is five star.
It's now a pleasure to have a beard! And I'll leave the raping and pillaging to politicians who are better at it than me!

4.0 out of 5 stars too far...too soon., 20 Aug 2014
This review is from: BaByliss for Men 7420U Super Groomer (Personal Care)
It was a cold February morning. I had spent some considerable amount of time with scissor and tweezer locked in the bathroom. "How much longer you gonna be"? She bellowed. "Lookin at smut on your phone again"?.
"Sod off"! I replied. Within the hour she had packed her bags,bundled the dog into the station wagon and was gone. Its been a year now...sure miss that dog.
Anyway what consumed my bathroom time was the painstaking task of manscaping. Armed with aforementioned scissor and tweezer, the monthly ordeal of cutting and tweezing ones manfur was a slow arduous task.

Then I bought this.
My life changed.
In a few minutes I could trim chest..arms..even legs if the notion struck me.
But.
I couldn't stop. I soon went into deep,dark unexplored territory.
First it was the meat and spuds...then the gluteal folds.. On I pressed further...deeper and darker fissures were investigated.
My dear friends...let me say this. Buy the product. Trim away...have fun. HOWEVER. Dont let it rule you.
Its almost like the ring from tolkeins famous work...it will consume you.
I spend my days now... Examining... Prodding...looking for more areas to use my trimmer. Its lonely here. Too far.... Too soon.
The ex ?. Now living in the men dips with a chartered accountant.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best groomer purchased!, 13 Aug 2014
Sena (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: BaByliss for Men 7420U Super Groomer (Personal Care)
I have tried various different brands on groomers - all of which weren't very good. The BaBylissSuper Groomer is by far the best I have purchased. I have sensitive skin and this has helped reduce the effects by a far margin. I've only used a couple of the attachments and they do the job well, I can only imagine the rest of the attachments will be just as good. Only charged the groomer twice in 2 months - Brilliant! As of yet I have had no problems with the groomer itself.

5.0 out of 5 stars Value for Money, 16 Sep 2014
This review is from: BaByliss for Men 7420U Super Groomer (Personal Care)
Price to effectiveness ratio wise this product is great, I have very thick black hair, and this thing goes through it happily, great for keeping your facial hair in check.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job., 13 Mar 2014
This review is from: BaByliss for Men 7420U Super Groomer (Personal Care)
I am very impressed with this super groomer kit. It does what it says on the packet with easy to use attachments. A tool to satisfy any hairy man - or woman when no one is looking.

5.0 out of 5 stars brill peice of kit haveing a beard like old barbwire i found other trimmers do not cut ..., 4 Oct 2014
This review is from: BaByliss for Men 7420U Super Groomer (Personal Care)
brill peice of kit haveing a beard like old barbwire i found other trimmers do not cut very well , the babyliss cuts through it with no probs and all the kit with it works as well , so 5 star for the super groomer........

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It, 5 Oct 2014
This review is from: BaByliss for Men 7420U Super Groomer (Personal Care)
Great unit that works really well. Loads of different attachments to suit all beard types. Easy to us and easy to clean as well

5.0 out of 5 stars It is excellent., 21 Oct 2014
This review is from: BaByliss for Men 7420U Super Groomer (Personal Care)
I have purchased many shavers in the past but nothing compares to this. It is excellent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 Aug 2014
This review is from: BaByliss for Men 7420U Super Groomer (Personal Care)
Bought this for my boyfriend and he loves it!

5.0 out of 5 stars It does what the package says it does., 13 Jun 2014
This review is from: BaByliss for Men 7420U Super Groomer (Personal Care)
I brought this groomer for my husbands birthday.

It does what the package says it does very well.
Would recommend it.