5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!
Well I always write my reviews on my wife's Amazon account just to confuse the NSA.
I've only had a beard for a short time: after I retired, I thought I needed a hobby. I started off with the WAHL battery operated beard trimmer - since WAHL was almost synonymous with all things beard.
I have already written a review on this item - an opportunity to corner the...
Published 12 months ago by Mrs. Michelle P. Williams

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars
poor and flimsy
Published 1 month ago by SMK1950

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 13 Jan. 2014
This review is from: BaByliss for Men 7420U Super Groomer (Personal Care)
I have already written a review on this item - an opportunity to corner the market sqandered through appalling design and cynical marketing. It almost tempted me to give up beard growing and take up raping and pillaging.
My wife bought me the Babyliss Supergroomer in the nick of time. Now this IS the gubbins! Wonderful design - the operating heads and trimmer guides all dismantle easily for cleaning. Beard trimming is FANTASTIC - smooth, precise - a pleasure!
Then there is the DETAIL attachment to clean up the edges, create designs!
There is a foil shaver to smooth out the non beard areas - no need for a separate razor: a nose and ear hair trimmer for when you're going out for a night with the lads - AND a body hair trimmer. Now I wouldn't use this myself but my wife said: 'Could I borrow it to trim my brazilian?'
I said: 'No way! Let him buy his own!'
WELL!
I just wanted to ADD after putting this review on Amazon a couple of weeks ago and receiving 2/2 feedback: Please don't assume from from my humorous review that this is NOT a really fantastic product!
I have used it several times and every thing about it is five star.
It's now a pleasure to have a beard! And I'll leave the raping and pillaging to politicians who are better at it than me!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best groomer purchased!, 13 Aug. 2014
Sena (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: BaByliss for Men 7420U Super Groomer (Personal Care)
I have tried various different brands on groomers - all of which weren't very good. The BaBylissSuper Groomer is by far the best I have purchased. I have sensitive skin and this has helped reduce the effects by a far margin. I've only used a couple of the attachments and they do the job well, I can only imagine the rest of the attachments will be just as good. Only charged the groomer twice in 2 months - Brilliant! As of yet I have had no problems with the groomer itself.

4.0 out of 5 stars too far...too soon., 20 Aug. 2014
This review is from: BaByliss for Men 7420U Super Groomer (Personal Care)
It was a cold February morning. I had spent some considerable amount of time with scissor and tweezer locked in the bathroom. "How much longer you gonna be"? She bellowed. "Lookin at smut on your phone again"?.
"Sod off"! I replied. Within the hour she had packed her bags,bundled the dog into the station wagon and was gone. Its been a year now...sure miss that dog.
Anyway what consumed my bathroom time was the painstaking task of manscaping. Armed with aforementioned scissor and tweezer, the monthly ordeal of cutting and tweezing ones manfur was a slow arduous task.

Then I bought this.
My life changed.
In a few minutes I could trim chest..arms..even legs if the notion struck me.
But.
I couldn't stop. I soon went into deep,dark unexplored territory.
First it was the meat and spuds...then the gluteal folds.. On I pressed further...deeper and darker fissures were investigated.
My dear friends...let me say this. Buy the product. Trim away...have fun. HOWEVER. Dont let it rule you.
Its almost like the ring from tolkeins famous work...it will consume you.
I spend my days now... Examining... Prodding...looking for more areas to use my trimmer. Its lonely here. Too far.... Too soon.
The ex ?. Now living in the men dips with a chartered accountant.

4.0 out of 5 stars Man face, 21 Dec. 2014
This review is from: BaByliss for Men 7420U Super Groomer (Personal Care)
Bought this as I have decided to grow my man face.
I work in an industry where I'm expected to be clean shaven and presentable, so this is my way of saying go feel your bumps work!
Well worth the money.
I think the standard setting on this without any grooming lines on it is a bit weak. It doesn't get my man face down to bare skin, there's still some rugged growth there. I have used the nasal hair trimmer and boom it is really good. My schnozzola has never been so barren.

I'm not sure if it's intended for usage on chest wigs or ball fros! I daren't try it. I am pretty hairy I have to be honest so I'm planning on locking myself away for a few days and just balding my entire anatomy. If I encounter any issues going around the gooch or biffins bridge I will be sure to post a warning in a timely fashion for you all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Glad I bought it., 2 Nov. 2014
Mr. K. Kelly (Scottish Borders) - See all my reviews
This review is from: BaByliss for Men 7420U Super Groomer (Personal Care)
Well made, solid unit. Some of the accessories seem flimsy but it's all been ok so far. It does more than I personally need it to do but that's all positive. The beard trimmer for instance is very good and very precise, the best I've used so far. Good value for money. I recommended it to a friend and he bought it and loves it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy, excellent quality at a very good price, 2 Nov. 2014
This review is from: BaByliss for Men 7420U Super Groomer (Personal Care)
Very happy, excellent quality at a very good price. The flexibility in trimmer-heads is what made me splash out a bit more and I'm glad I did.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job., 13 Mar. 2014
This review is from: BaByliss for Men 7420U Super Groomer (Personal Care)
I am very impressed with this super groomer kit. It does what it says on the packet with easy to use attachments. A tool to satisfy any hairy man - or woman when no one is looking.

4.0 out of 5 stars ... to yet hope it continues to do so very good product ask me in twelve months if it continues ..., 18 Dec. 2014
This review is from: BaByliss for Men 7420U Super Groomer (Personal Care)
have had babyliss trimmers before they did the job but did not hold charge this one does up to yet hope it continues to do so very good product ask me in twelve months if it continues to hold its charge then they will have cracked it

4.0 out of 5 stars Feel groomed again, 13 Dec. 2014
This review is from: BaByliss for Men 7420U Super Groomer (Personal Care)
Takes a little getting used to and actually figring out how to ujse the attachments but once you've sorted that out it's a nice package overall and performs well

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent purchase!, 17 Jan. 2015
Wingiwong "Viv" (West Sussex, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: BaByliss for Men 7420U Super Groomer (Personal Care)
Purchased as a present for my 32 year old son. He had asked for them and is very happy with them and his beard looked very trim and neat!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

BaByliss for Men 7420U Super Groomer
Not in stock; order now and we'll deliver when available